No announcement yet.

How much does your site cost you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mines £40 or £60 a year, depending on if the domain needs renewing or not.
    Kerry-Anne :)

Twitter Blog

www.peterska2.com www.worldnewszone.com www.popularusenetgroups.com www.superclickers.co.uk www.forumsforchrist.com www.browsergameplanet.com

Comment

• Originally posted by rnmcd
      So your site doesn't generate any income?
      I working in advertisement campain now with $50 of recover but is a little hard anyway

Comment

• Originally posted by Dark Zero
        I working in advertisement campain now with $50 of recover but is a little hard anyway
        $50 per month?

Comment

• Originally posted by Onimua
          I have a thing against ads on my site... but I am considering using the subscription manager in vBulletin to place in extra features for members in the future.
          My idea on how to do it too, right now I use a few subtle ads from adsense and partner links and some sponsors. We're hoping to either increase this for guests only and remove it for registered members.

The idea of providing features for a paid subscription isn't something I would shy away from..

Comment

• Space(monthly)-$10
            Domain(yearly)-$10

Comment

• Originally posted by xtremeswanton9
              Space(monthly)-$10
              Domain(yearly)-$10
              You're showing up unlicensed, do you run vBulletin?

Comment

• My provider charges about $100 every quarter. Me and my partner make money from the website now though and make a profit.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X