• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mozilla is working fine here.

Comment

which os? Using XP and it's the same as in firebird
      That's the end of that!

Comment

Linux but Mozilla Firebird creates the problem.

Comment

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.5b) Gecko/20030909 Firebird/0.6.1+

works fine
          Scott MacVicar

My Blog | Twitter

Comment

Ah, messed up for me too. Same with my signature. The underlines drop down into the next line.

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.5a) Gecko/20030728 Mozilla Firebird/0.6.1

Is that underline done via

text-decoration: underline;

or

border-bottom: 1px solid #xxxxxx;

?
            <-- too lazy to check
            "63,000 bugs in the code, 63,000 bugs, you get 1 whacked with a service pack, now there's 63,005 bugs in the code."
            "Before you critisize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you critisize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."
            Utopia Software - Current Software: Utopia News Pro (news management system)

Comment

It happens to me in Firebird across Windows XP/2003, with versions 0.6.1 and 0.6.1+ (Latest nightly build).

Not sure what the problem is, but it could be that after the [/size] the <br /> is full-size, and then for some reason it is making the underline appear that low across the entire line.

Not sure, but I think it's probably a Mozilla problem.

Comment

Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; en-US; rv:1.5) Gecko/20030925

Looking good now

Comment

Was broken before, working fine now. Scott may have fixed the reason why.

Comment

Mozilla 1.5RC2 was just released yesterday (methinks) so either that fixed it or Scott did... too lazy to revert back and check though

Comment

Well i havent changed from this version of FireBird since it happened.

It was a ptoblem with vB and not Mozilla, or a problem with both since I have seen plenty of things like that work correct.

Comment

It might have been a problem with Mozilla then, coz it's still showing that weird behavior in Firebird 0.6.1...
                        OPEN TECH SUPPORT
                        "Tech is our middle name!"

Comment

Not for me.

Comment

Still doing it here. I'm guessing it's some code in vB that is bringing out a Mozilla bug.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                            Working...
                            X