X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Faruk
    replied
    Originally posted by Vile
    It works fine now, but it was down for me last night. And nope, ISP was not acting up.
    must've been a really short downtime then, cos I've found a post on my site, like, only 8 minutes after your post there..

Leave a comment:

• brownafroduck
    replied
    Trade to win looks like a simple vb forum to me... :/

Leave a comment:

• Fred
    replied
    Do not touch VBSKINS.com. They are CROOKS!

They take your money, and leave you in the dust. No design, no talk, no nothing!

Leave a comment:

• Vile
    replied
    Originally posted by KuraFire
    *eyebrow*

works fine here, worked fine this morning too... your isp acting up or so?

It works fine now, but it was down for me last night. And nope, ISP was not acting up.

Leave a comment:

• Faruk
    replied
    Originally posted by Vile
    *eyebrow*

works fine here, worked fine this morning too... your isp acting up or so?

Leave a comment:

• Vile
    replied
    Originally posted by KuraFire
    wow..

There seems to have been a slight problem with the database.
    Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.
    An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

http://www.kurafire.com/

=

The page cannot be displayed
    The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

Leave a comment:

• Faruk
    replied
    Originally posted by Sinecure
    I do too?
    wow..

Originally posted by http://www.pixeljunction.com
    There seems to have been a slight problem with the database.
    Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.
    An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

I do design but since you'd have to be a client to the company I work for in order for me to be allowed to make you something, I reckon I don't even have to bother showing any of my works
    (and don't be fooled by my www button, those are old gfx )

Leave a comment:

• Sinecure
    replied
    I do too?

Leave a comment:

• rockergrrl
    replied
    I design as well... I haven't had many clients in the last couple months... I've been too busy with other projects.

Leave a comment:

• DarkDelight.net
    replied
    "Now go do that voodoo that you do so well"

[/brooksism]

Leave a comment:

• A:\
    replied
    You do?

Leave a comment:

• DirectPixel
    replied
    I do some designing;0

Leave a comment:

• N9ne
    replied
    Originally posted by kyle
    Yes we are aware of this, Like they say "you get what you pay for" . We must have an established team that can be called on for future modifications when needed. we are looking on the lines of something ( but better) like http://www.trade2win.co.uk

I went to trade2win, and basically they've just got a web design, their forums are barely modified. Are you looking for a webdesign + forum design? Or a forum design similar to their web design?

Leave a comment:

• phill2003
    replied
    Originally posted by colicab-d
    a few folk think im decent lol .. im resposible for this vb www.artorg.co.uk i can do pretty much anything with vb3 or vb2 but i charge a minumum of £100 not $

I work on a scale, so dependent on the complexity etc then the final price will increase or decrease.
    errr will the price decrease below the minimum amount then? as this is what it reads like, if not then what will it decrease under? and if it does then 100 quid isnt the minimum is it........

Leave a comment:

• colicab-d
    replied
    a few folk think im decent lol .. im resposible for this vb www.artorg.co.uk i can do pretty much anything with vb3 or vb2 but i charge a minumum of £100 not $

I work on a scale, so dependent on the complexity etc then the final price will increase or decrease.

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X