Top VB designers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top VB designers

I am starting this thread to hopefully find some of the best VB designers to contract on a upcoming redesign.

If anyone knows of some of the most talented VB designing team please ether PM us or post references here.

I am Spartacus!

Comment

Originally posted by InSite
      I am Spartacus!
      I am Maximus Decimus Meridius!

Sig? What sig?

Comment

Originally posted by InSite
        I am Spartacus!
        Yes you are from what seen done to your site Would you have any other site you have completed to show? If so please email us some info on them and your services..

Comment

I PM'ed you.

Comment

You should post this in the Service Requests forum on www.vbulletin.org .

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=30

Comment

A very good vB design will cost you a lot. Be prepared for 3 - 4 figure $$$. I say this because you posted "Top VB designers" so, yeah.

Comment

Check this site out:

www.vbskinz.com

Comment

Originally posted by N9ne
                  A very good vB design will cost you a lot. Be prepared for 3 - 4 figure $$$. I say this because you posted "Top VB designers" so, yeah.
                  Yes we are aware of this, Like they say "you get what you pay for" . We must have an established team that can be called on for future modifications when needed. we are looking on the lines of something ( but better) like http://www.trade2win.co.uk

Comment

a few folk think im decent lol .. im resposible for this vb www.artorg.co.uk i can do pretty much anything with vb3 or vb2 but i charge a minumum of £100 not $

I work on a scale, so dependent on the complexity etc then the final price will increase or decrease.

Comment

Originally posted by colicab-d
                      a few folk think im decent lol .. im resposible for this vb www.artorg.co.uk i can do pretty much anything with vb3 or vb2 but i charge a minumum of £100 not $

I work on a scale, so dependent on the complexity etc then the final price will increase or decrease.
                      errr will the price decrease below the minimum amount then? as this is what it reads like, if not then what will it decrease under? and if it does then 100 quid isnt the minimum is it........

Comment

Originally posted by kyle
                        Yes we are aware of this, Like they say "you get what you pay for" . We must have an established team that can be called on for future modifications when needed. we are looking on the lines of something ( but better) like http://www.trade2win.co.uk

I went to trade2win, and basically they've just got a web design, their forums are barely modified. Are you looking for a webdesign + forum design? Or a forum design similar to their web design?

Comment

I do some designing;0
                          :)

Comment

You do?

Comment

"Now go do that voodoo that you do so well"

[/brooksism]
                              Sig? What sig?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X