• Show
Clear All

• subduck
    replied
    Hi Sinecure

Leave a comment:

• Sinecure
    replied
    haha, Jakeman .. It's been a long time since I saw that smilie btw, nice monster smile, got that one from PJ too :P hehe

Leave a comment:

• Erwin
    replied
    Hello.

Leave a comment:

• Jake Bunce
    replied
    HELLO

Leave a comment:

• Vile
    replied
    Nice to hear from you Sinecure. It's been a while since I've seen you 'round here

Leave a comment:

• tgillespie
    replied
    Great to hear from you. Sad to hear about PJ. Hope v4 is just as good Have fun and hope you can stay around to catch up.

Leave a comment:

• DirectPixel
    replied
    Originally posted by Sinecure
    Not sure if many of you remember me, but I used to be here a lot in the good old days. Just wanted to say Hi, and congrats to the guys on vb3 , looks great

For those of you who wondered what is happening with PJ .. Well, we had a virus infect the server, and I had formated a few days before, and neglected to keep my DB backups

We'll probably be starting up a pjv4 sometime in the future, but with College, GF, work, I have almost no time.

Just wanted to say HI to all the old timers, if you guys still remember an old far like myself :P
    Long time no talk! I'm still here... =)

Leave a comment:

• Sinecure
    started a topic Sinecure here, just saying Hi guys :)

Sinecure here, just saying Hi guys :)

Not sure if many of you remember me, but I used to be here a lot in the good old days. Just wanted to say Hi, and congrats to the guys on vb3 , looks great

For those of you who wondered what is happening with PJ .. Well, we had a virus infect the server, and I had formated a few days before, and neglected to keep my DB backups

We'll probably be starting up a pjv4 sometime in the future, but with College, GF, work, I have almost no time.

Just wanted to say HI to all the old timers, if you guys still remember an old far like myself :P