• Show
Clear All

• tommyng
    replied
    Looks good just registered

Leave a comment:

• Brandon
    replied
    Thanks that helps alot...lol. So far its off to a good start, 3 registrations in 1 day (2 were friends), I'm doing better than I was with my Warcraft site!

Leave a comment:

• HexOnxOnx
    replied
    Originally posted by Brandon
    i am starting a new forum, for off-topic discussion (kind of like otcentral). i had a name in mind (the chatterbox), but everyone I ask is saying its stupid. I just wondered what you guys thought? I like it, it kind of matches the site, but I want more of an opinion from just my AIM friends
    LOL I had some people say mine was a bad idea also but I gave it a try and had a somewhat ok start. Mine started August 17th. Good luck, looks good!

Leave a comment:

• Brandon
    replied
    Well I decided to register the site. It's live now (see signature, or www button). The webs latest off-topic discussion site has come .

Leave a comment:

• MarkB
    replied
    Always usefull to get some feedback, but at the end of the day it's what YOU think that counts

Great name, too

Leave a comment:

• Brandon
    replied
    Ok, so I think I will use it...thanks guys
    Last edited by Brandon; Sun 21 Sep '03, 8:18am.

Leave a comment:

• N9ne
    replied
    Chatterbox sounds good!

Leave a comment:

• Matthew Gordon
    replied
    Heh, speaking of Chatterbox, I downloaded it in full as a 100 MB .wav file.

Leave a comment:

• Cyborg from DH
    replied
    I like it, reminds me of Chatterbox on GTA3 (Which was the best radio station btw )

Leave a comment:

• Brandon
    started a topic off-topic forum question...

off-topic forum question...

i am starting a new forum, for off-topic discussion (kind of like otcentral). i had a name in mind (the chatterbox), but everyone I ask is saying its stupid. I just wondered what you guys thought? I like it, it kind of matches the site, but I want more of an opinion from just my AIM friends
    Last edited by Brandon; Sun 21 Sep '03, 8:13am.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X