I Just Got a New Monitor !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Just Got a New Monitor !

I Just Got a New monitor, Env!sion 16" FlatScreen.

Nice it is.

Sony Triniton 19''
    Much better as TFT
    Sorry for my English
    Let'z talk German

Comment

Just Found out it's 17".

I Don't Trust sony to make anything besided CD's.

Comment

congrats on the monitor. flat screens own.

ph34r teh hitachi cml174b (middle)

Comment

Originally posted by Ordovicium
          Sony Triniton 19''
          Much better as TFT
          I have a 19'' trinitron that I can't stand to use and I haven't used in 2 years since I got my envision lcd monitors. I bought two of them for my desktops. I wouldn't ever use anything but an lcd again.

I hated the Sony because it was out of focus in some areas of the screen, something Sony said was normal with trinitron monitors.
          http://www.icecreamforum.com

Comment

I forgot to add that both of my envision monitors have worked great over the past 2 years. One of them however has a bad power button. I push it and the monitor light will go yellow and then come back on a few seconds later. This happens a few times then finally it will go out. Sometimes it takes a few pushes to get the monitor to go on also. I lost my receipts so I can't take it in for warranty repairs though it is covered.

Comment

Originally posted by HexOnxOnx
              I hated the Sony because it was out of focus in some areas of the screen, something Sony said was normal with trinitron monitors.
              Who ever told you that was feeding you some you know what.
              eqinterface.com | eq2interface.com | wowinterface.com
              vginterface.com | goBerserker.com
              7 Full vBulletin Lic.

Comment

Out of focus, and normal? I don't think so.
                The only thing I can think of is that you are reffering to the two horizontal lines all triniton monitors you have, but it doesn't mak them "out of focus"
                Webmaster / Administrator
                www.MegaGames.com
                www.MGForums.com

Comment

Sony 19 inch TFT LCD here and it blows away any CRT or other LCD that I've seen. With the contrast ratio at 700:1, Sony has finally come up with a winner.

Congrats on thre new motior. LCD is the only to to go now.
                  vBulletin - Sometimes, I'm just like, Wow, and then I'm like, Whoa, and then I'm like, Damn.

vBulletin.org's ol' Moderator

I have a lifetime terrorist hunting permit - #091101

chmod a+x /bin/laden -- Allows anyone the permission to execute /bin/laden

Comment

Originally posted by Dolby
                    Who ever told you that was feeding you some you know what.
                    I read on more than a few sites that this was normal especially near the corners. It has been sitting in the closet, used only a few months after I bought it to this day. I know about the 2 visible lines on any trinitron, thats not what I was talking about either.

Comment

I have a Sony Trinitron (19" G400) and have no fuzzyness or out of focus in the corner or elsewhere. I love this monitor, serves me very well.

I would like to get a TFT only as a secondary monitor. I would never replace a CRT with a TFT though, not just yet.
                      forums: pcfx.cc
                      gallery: here

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. X
                        I have a Sony Trinitron (19" G400) and have no fuzzyness or out of focus in the corner or elsewhere. I love this monitor, serves me very well.

I would like to get a TFT only as a secondary monitor. I would never replace a CRT with a TFT though, not just yet.
                        I also had the G400 before I got this TFT and I thought the same thing. But with the higher contrast ratio, the picture and colors are better than the older TFT models. I'm happy with my trade-up and wouldn't have anything else now.
                        vBulletin - Sometimes, I'm just like, Wow, and then I'm like, Whoa, and then I'm like, Damn.

vBulletin.org's ol' Moderator

I have a lifetime terrorist hunting permit - #091101

chmod a+x /bin/laden -- Allows anyone the permission to execute /bin/laden

Comment

We use Sony 21" CRT's in our graphics department at the local NBC affiliate I work for and if there was any "fuzziness" we would certainly hear about it from our artists. We have reviewed many high end LCD's and haven’t found one yet that matches the picture quality our CRT's. We would really like to save more space with LCD's but really cant use them yet.
                          Last edited by Dolby; Sun 21 Sep '03, 4:34pm.
                          eqinterface.com | eq2interface.com | wowinterface.com
                          vginterface.com | goBerserker.com
                          7 Full vBulletin Lic.

Comment

I read on more than a few sites that this was normal especially near the corners. It has been sitting in the closet, used only a few months after I bought it to this day. I know about the 2 visible lines on any trinitron, thats not what I was talking about either.
                            I am using (right this second) a 21" Trinitron that I have had since June of 2000 and have had no problems whatsoever with blurriness or anything else...

Comment

19 inch Samsung SyncMaster 191T

Very nice.
                              Trent Gillespie Mod Theater Gillespie Photography

Comment

Working...
                              X