Sarah Brightman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sarah Brightman

Sarah Brightman, you know the woman who did the diva dance in the fifth element ?

I cannot get enough of her, so far I've bought 2 concert dvd's and 5 cd's from amazon.com

Argh *closed amazon window* any one else like her ?

I like the new song "HAREM"

Never heard of her before. Of course I've seen Fifth Element and quite enjoyed it!

I'll check her out right after posting cause I'm a music maniac. Thanks!

Comment

All I've heard of her work is Time To Say Goodbye, the duet she did with Andrew Wot's-his-name. So is it not all opera?

Comment

I Like her song "Question of honour" ... you know that?

Comment

Sarah "Time To Say Goodbye" with Andre Bocelli (not sure if I spelled his last name correctly)

Big Fan of her CD "Eden"
          ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
          Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

I believe at one time she was married to Sir Andrew Lloyd Webber and she has teeth & cheeks like a gerbil.
            Sig? What sig?

Comment

she still is..i think
              ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
              Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by ManagerJosh
                she still is..i think
                I thought they divorced.
                Sig? What sig?

Comment

I don't know about that....I do know she did help put together a birthday celebration for Andrew recently (it was like his big 50 birthday or something)

Comment

They were married in 1984, his second, and divorced sometime before 1991, when he married for a third time.
                    Sig? What sig?

Comment

Andrew Lloyd Webber wrote Christine (Phantom of the Opera) just for Sarah Brightman.

As DarkDelight said, they've been divorced for some time... but they're still friends.

If it wasn't for Sarah Brightman being Christine, Phantom wouldn't be the phenomenon like it is today. There hasn't been abother Christine like the one she played.

I'm an Andrew Lloyd Webber musical freak... absolutely love them!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X