Farewell My Friends :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Farewell My Friends :(

I must say good bye for now. Some things have come up in my life this week that will make it impossable to spend much time on the Net. I will be giving everything to a local hosting guy, Mike. Mike also worked with me behind the scenes as my server admin when I'm not around, so I trust the name I worked so hard to develope with him. My domains will be redirecting to his site shortly.

Also Mike as agreed to continue the vB Banner Exchange. So have no fear, that will continue.

*waves*

*sniff* g'luck man hope it all comes together for you.

Comment

GoodBye

Comment

Thanks guys. Also F-A.. I hope you still join the exchange. Mike will make it great!

Comment

Originally posted by TheForumHost.com
          I must say good bye for now. Some things have come up in my life this week that will make it impossable to spend much time on the Net. I will be giving everything to a local hosting guy, Mike. Mike also worked with me behind the scenes as my server admin when I'm not around, so I trust the name I worked so hard to develope with him. My domains will be redirecting to his site shortly.

Also Mike as agreed to continue the vB Banner Exchange. So have no fear, that will continue.

*waves*
          So this meen's that TFH is nolonger or is it just a change of ownership
          I was just looking at signing up there to, so i'll beable to at the new address i take it.

Comment

Good luck with whatever comes your way.
            Bike Forums.net

Comment

Hi InTeRcEpToR,

I'm Mike, the new owner of The Forum Host. Everything remains the same except for the ownership change. You can visit our website at http://www.inlandhosting.net and feel free to post any questions you may have in our pre-sales forum.

Thanks!

Inland Mike

Comment

It must be something serious for you to have to disappear from the net completely. I hope you can resolve whatever problems you're having ASAP. Good luck.

Comment

Good luck in whatever venture you take on M8

Comment

Take care mate, i wish you look with whatever your going to do.

Kevin
                    Computer Networking Forums
                    www.unlocked-networks.com

Comment

Good luck in the future

Comment

Take care, Harry.

J.

Comment

Working...
                        X