vB3 Beta 6 or directly RC ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vB3 Beta 6 or directly RC ?

When do you would like to release the vB3 Beta 6 / RC1 ?

Is coming there a 6th Beta or will you make directly the RC ?

THX 4 Answers

Beta 6 shortly, than straight to RC-1
    MCSE, MVP, CCIE
    Microsoft Beta Team

Comment

Devs have already confirmed that there WILL be a Beta 6, due to WYSIWYG v2, and then afterwards, if Beta 7 isn't needed, which I doubt it will, RC1.

Comment

Originally posted by squall14716
        Devs have already confirmed that there WILL be a Beta 6, due to WYSIWYG v2, and then afterwards, if Beta 7 isn't needed, which I doubt it will, RC1.
        I think they're pretty sure of going straight to r1 after b6 .

Comment

yeah b7 thats alot of numbers

RC1 definately since we'll have no new functionality at all.
          Scott MacVicar

My Blog | Twitter

Comment

I know that RC1 will most likely be after Beta 6, but there is always the possibility of Beta 7.

Comment

I am getting dizzy with all these numbers 2,3,4,5,6 ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

I am just waiting for the stable release so I can really get crackin' on my website.
              Ian Gordon
              Ian Gordon Online
              http://www.iangordon.us
              PHP / MySQL / XHTML Programmer

Comment

ya they have
                MCSE, MVP, CCIE
                Microsoft Beta Team

Comment

Any word on when the new style is going to be included? I am waiting on a stable version to start working my idea's into something real, then I can start work on my new site(s).

Comment

My guess is RC2 or perhaps RC1 if we're lucky.

Comment

I know that RC1 will most likely be after Beta 6, but there is always the possibility of Beta 7.
                      bite your tongue!

:cool: That which is obvious, needs no introduction. :cool:

Comment

and when did you want rls. the 6th beta of the greatest Forum Soft vBulletin 3

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Gordon
                          I am getting dizzy with all these numbers 2,3,4,5,6 ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

I am just waiting for the stable release so I can really get crackin' on my website.
                          If single digit numbers confuse you, I dont want to know what your daily life consists of

http://i.ksilebo.com/ksicom_button.png
                          http://i.ksilebo.com/simpli_button.png

Comment

Didn't I read somewhere that beta6 might be released in the first week of september? I'm dying for it to be released so I can upgrade my forums. There are some small issues with my current version because of hacks I installed, but am I'm pretty sure upgrading to vB3 will sort these. Plus I want all the extra features too.

I swore to myself that I wouldn't upgrade until we had an RC, but it's getting more and more difficult to stick to this decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott MacVicar
                              yeah b7 thats alot of numbers

RC1 definately since we'll have no new functionality at all.
                              Hold it right there!

You do realise you just promised us the new style?!
                              Last edited by marocnl; Wed 3 Sep '03, 7:30am.
                              :rolleyes: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :rolleyes:

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X