Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VB Skins?

www.vbskins.com
    Anybody use them or know how to contact them.
    I paid $50 and they ripped me off. never chaging my skin.
    Are they affiliaed with Vbulletin?

They are not an official vBulletin/Jelsoft web site. Just a user who sells skins.

This forum is not their sales forum, so phone or email them.

Comment

Originally posted by xiphoid
      They are not an official vBulletin/Jelsoft web site. Just a user who sells skins.

Not meaning to advertise, trying to get help jackass!
      I cant find a phone / email to contact them, They dont respond to emails at all.

I guess this just shows you cant trust any website out there.

Comment

You asked: Are they affiliaed with Vbulletin?

I reply: No, they are not.

You call me a jackass.

I reply: Go watch MTV.

Comment

And don't waste our time if you can't behave civil.

Feel free to do so when you can, however. We LOVE wasting our time. Just not to people who act impolite to those who help them.

Comment

Originally posted by KuraFire
            And don't waste our time if you can't behave civil.

Feel free to do so when you can, however. We LOVE wasting our time. Just not to people who act impolite to those who help them.
            Not that, he came off as I was posting in the wrong forum or advertising which I am not. Directly to makle me look like an ass.
            Thanks for your support. Now I know this place is no help.

Comment

You asked: Are they affiliaed with Vbulletin?

I reply: No, they are not.

You call me a jackass.

Then where did this come from:

Are my eyes deseaving me? I took offense to that remark.

Comment

Originally posted by tornactive99
                Not that, he came off as I was posting in the wrong forum or advertising which I am not. Directly to makle me look like an ass.
                xiphoid's post does not read like that at all.

He is simply stating that the product / site you are having problems with is not made / run but Jelsoft and it is totally beyond their control.

If you bought a Ford and the suspension packed in you wouldn't go flaming on Toyota's forums now would you. Well, maybe you would.
                Sig? What sig?

Comment

If you are working for vbskins, then I'd be replying 'this is not a spam forum'.

If you were posting in the wrong forum, then I'd be replying 'you are posting in the wrong forum'.

If you were actually reading my reply, you'd be reading that I have answered to your question, and therefor I was helping you.

If you say we are not helping you, then you aren't reading what you are posting and not reading what we are replying.

You can apologize for calling me a jackass. Because I was helping you and not making you look like a jackass. Such language isn't really welcome in my ears. Flaming/ranting another user on these forums, is against the rules too. This includes swearing to me.

Comment

Then where did this come from:

Are my eyes deseaving me? I took offense to that remark.
                    This is vBulletin.com - the official support forum for the software.

This is not vBskins.com - and vBskins has nothing to do with this forum, since they are just a guy selling skins and not an affiliation or sister company of vBulletin.

This is what I replied. I didn't say : You are posting this in the wrong forum on this web site.
                    I did say : You are posting this on this forum, which is not the forum to post it on, but goto their site, since its their product.

Yes, you just read it wrong, or forgot your own question.

Comment

m8 email the guy you will probably get your skins as they are premade just dont ever go to him for a custom one

oh and someone has seen fit to start this site up

http://www.raviowarning.com
                      Last edited by phill2003; Tue 2 Sep '03, 9:34am.

Comment

I'd just like to say that sometimes things can be taken the wrong way, especially when the person who said whatever it was doesn't speak English as their first language...

Comment

i thought i should balance out my last post, this is taken straight from vbskins support site.......

Paid, but can't download product.
                          Corey Wojen
                          I paid but no product is in my Customer Area. It shows but I cannot download it.

ANSWER:

This is because you paid via an echeck. Echecks take up to 4 days to clear and until they do the product is not released for download. In the future pay with credit card, or paypal balance and it wil be INSTANT.

Comment

Originally posted by phill2003
                            m8 email the guy you will probably get your skins as they are premade just dont ever go to him for a custom one

oh and someone has seen fit to start this site up

http://www.raviowarning.com
                            Thaks so much! This will help!

I paid with CC, so it should have been instant.

Comment

it depends on how you paid with the credit card, it sometimes takes a few days to make sure the cc is not a clone or fake or stolen (you get the idea)....

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X