Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ManagerJosh
    replied
    things like that should have a one year limited warranty. If it is broken after a few months, you should sent it back for an RMA

Leave a comment:

• Ksilebo
    replied
    Originally posted by squall14716
    One of my computers had a case with a door, and I DID rip the damned thing off.
    http://gallery.ksilebo.com/randpic/computer

Thats my case, however, it doesnt easily come off. I think I have to break something to actually remove it, and I dont really want to in case I feel like selling the case in the future. (I think I used the word case too much...) My other case sitting in my parent's basement in Michigan is much much nicer and the door comes off really easily.

Leave a comment:

• Matthew Gordon
    replied
    One of my computers had a case with a door, and I DID rip the damned thing off.

Leave a comment:

• John Round
    replied
    I'm still using my £30 ATX case...Does the job just fine (But still waiting for my new 520w silent PSU).

Leave a comment:

• kevinj
    replied
    Originally posted by Ksilebo
    This is why I would never get a case with a motorized door. Much less a door. The one I have now has a door and I want to rip it off.
    Never again mate, never again.

Leave a comment:

• Ksilebo
    replied
    This is why I would never get a case with a motorized door. Much less a door. The one I have now has a door and I want to rip it off.

Leave a comment:

• kevinj
    replied
    It doesn't look like i can, Here's a pic of the case:

The Company offers a one year Return To Base Warranty on all new products.

Should any products carry a manufacturers extended warranty period it is the sole responsibility of the buyer to liaise directly with the manufacturer of the product for full details of the warranty agreement should it be found to be faulty.

It is the responsibility of the buyer to return and collect goods to / from the Company's premises (see definition for The Company).

All products advertised are subject to availability.

The Company reserves the right to charge carriage fees to the buyer in the returning / dispatching of goods.

Aria Technology Ltd give no assurance as to the mutual compatibility of components sold on any single invoice.

All prices published by the Company are subject to VAT @ 17.5%. E & OE. Prices are subject to change without prior notice at the discretion of the Company.
    Looks like i do have a warranty, i'll have better look tommorow, see if theirs any loose wires or anything, but doubt there is, as i can hear the motor working, but the door doesn't move. So much hassle

Leave a comment:

• poolking
    replied
    Can you replace the motor yourself?

Leave a comment:

• kevinj
    replied
    Originally posted by poolking
    Does the case have a warranty?

If it does send it back, it should be covered under home contents insurance as well.
    I can't remember mate, i'm searching through all my emails etc, to find a link report faulty goods since i bought it over the internet. The thing is, i have a custum build PC, and have such a hassle dismantling my pc, and sending the case back etc, waiting for a new one.

Why me?

Leave a comment:

• poolking
    replied
    Originally posted by kevinj
    My motorised door/cover on my case is now broken, i've only had it a few months, when i press the button now, it just starts the motor but doesn't move the door covering the cdroms.

I'm not happy
    Does the case have a warranty?

If it does send it back, it should be covered under home contents insurance as well.

Leave a comment:

• kevinj
    started a topic *Cries* :: My motorised door is broke

*Cries* :: My motorised door is broke

My motorised door/cover on my case is now broken, i've only had it a few months, when i press the button now, it just starts the motor but doesn't move the door covering the cdroms.

I'm not happy
Working...
X