- only joking mate.

Leave a comment:

• thetakerfan
    replied
    welcome back!

Leave a comment:

• George L
    replied
    thanks everyone... i was forced to purchase a new pc since 2 of my 3 pcs is beyond a simple repair job and the 3rd pc just went in for repairs yesterday

I purchased a new pc and picked it up yesterday (there goes 2 months of hosting fees gone )

i changed mail apps from Outlook express to Eudora 5 and i have to get the mail filters directing me email to the right folders/mailboxes so if you're contacting bear with me

Eudora has a stats report of the amount of mail i get and it's reporting 582 emails/day which is about right for what i get (300 - 500/day) hehe

what was i doing on this forced vacation ? - suffering net withdrawal symptoms thats what :LOL

Leave a comment:

• thetakerfan
    replied
    Originally posted by Zecherieh
    Go to the beach, have fun - sometimes forced vacations can make it so you come back more focused and with more energy than ever before.
    I agree. I know eva is like me in the sense that there is never any break time, so I know that forced vacations are the only time I get to relax because I'll never do it on my own

Leave a comment:

• Kathy
    replied
    ((( George )))

Take care and I hope you find an easy way to get your computers running and back in tip top shape. Thanks for the encouraging words...Susan and I ended up with a dual 800 P III and it is slick. I hope you are back up and posting again SOON...

Leave a comment:

• John Harrison
    replied
    Well I am now back so you got me to put up with again while eva2000 is away.

See ya Eva2000 when you get back.
    You will be missed.

Leave a comment:

• Zecherieh
    replied
    Go to the beach, have fun - sometimes forced vacations can make it so you come back more focused and with more energy than ever before.

Leave a comment:

• Genotoxin
    replied
    Aww, that's not good Eva2000. I feel sorry for you, a while ago I was on a 400mhz with a 28k... Now I'm on an 800mhz with a DSL line... I'm a speed freak. ;-)

Hope you get back soon.

Leave a comment:

• JohnM
    replied
    How can we point people to eva's sig now?

Leave a comment:

• thetakerfan
    replied
    I don't think you'll be able to last for a whole week without posting in the forums, I mean come on, you're ALWAYS here, how are you gonna be able to stand it?

Wish ya luck

Leave a comment:

• Dark_Wizard
    replied
    What do you need to get things working again? I have alot of parts just laying around....let me know..it may take awhile to get to you but it may be worth it!

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Thanks for the kind words...

Hurry back as soon as you can. Many vBulletin forums will be lacking until you return.

Leave a comment:

• Me2Be
    replied
    Eva, I'm sorry you are having all these problems! Hope to see you soon

** Hey everyone, now's your chance to get your posts up!! ** j/k

(Seriously, we will miss you!)

Leave a comment:

• werehere
    replied
    Yeah pick yourself up a nice new dell, they have never left me stranded!

See ya in a week!

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X