No announcement yet.

Bye bye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I am now back so you got me to put up with again while eva2000 is away.

See ya Eva2000 when you get back.
    You will be missed.

Comment

((( George )))

Take care and I hope you find an easy way to get your computers running and back in tip top shape. Thanks for the encouraging words...Susan and I ended up with a dual 800 P III and it is slick. I hope you are back up and posting again SOON...
      Fan Club member for VBulletin Dev and Support Team ;)

Hysterectomy - GirlsGetGoing.com - Fabulous Fifty

I'm frequently asked about the skin designer for my forums. ForumSkin.com

Comment

Originally posted by Zecherieh
        Go to the beach, have fun - sometimes forced vacations can make it so you come back more focused and with more energy than ever before.
        I agree. I know eva is like me in the sense that there is never any break time, so I know that forced vacations are the only time I get to relax because I'll never do it on my own

Comment

thanks everyone... i was forced to purchase a new pc since 2 of my 3 pcs is beyond a simple repair job and the 3rd pc just went in for repairs yesterday

I purchased a new pc and picked it up yesterday (there goes 2 months of hosting fees gone )

i changed mail apps from Outlook express to Eudora 5 and i have to get the mail filters directing me email to the right folders/mailboxes so if you're contacting bear with me

Eudora has a stats report of the amount of mail i get and it's reporting 582 emails/day which is about right for what i get (300 - 500/day) hehe

what was i doing on this forced vacation ? - suffering net withdrawal symptoms thats what :LOL
          :: Always Back Up Forum Database + Attachments BEFORE upgrading !
          :: Nginx SPDY SSL - World Flags Demo [video results]
          :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

welcome back!

Comment

Well, welcome back George!
              Now get your Forums upgraded - Id like to see how your board holds out

- only joking mate.

Comment

thanks... gonna give it a go soon
                :: Always Back Up Forum Database + Attachments BEFORE upgrading !
                :: Nginx SPDY SSL - World Flags Demo [video results]
                :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X