Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Osx

Does anyone run osx ?
    I think I might want to get a mac, and try it.
    the graphics look good.

Originally posted by f-a_org
    Does anyone run osx ?
    I think I might want to get a mac, and try it.
    the graphics look good.
    Don't get it for the graphics.
    "63,000 bugs in the code, 63,000 bugs, you get 1 whacked with a service pack, now there's 63,005 bugs in the code."
    "Before you critisize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you critisize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."
    Utopia Software - Current Software: Utopia News Pro (news management system)

Comment

why not, I used to use the older mac os 8 and 9 in school.

My dad's buying a new comp, and I might be able to convince him to get a mac.

Comment

OS X is beautiful.

Comment

So is Britney Spears, but I wouldn't want to buy her (/SARCASM)

Comment

If you will only be getting mac for the look of OSX, then dont get it, you can design windows xp to look exactly like osx if you want to any way. Get a mac if you need one though

Comment

I don't use windows

Comment

Originally posted by f-a_org
                I don't use windows
                Linux is even easier to make look like OSX. O_o
                "63,000 bugs in the code, 63,000 bugs, you get 1 whacked with a service pack, now there's 63,005 bugs in the code."
                "Before you critisize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you critisize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."
                Utopia Software - Current Software: Utopia News Pro (news management system)

Comment

Mac OS X 10.2.x is jaguar. The basic unix commands work in it as it's a unix-based operating system.

I find it simply superb if you don't play games much.

Comment

Know of any kde skins to make it look like mac os ?

Comment

You can make Windows look like OSX, but I'd be so happy if someone found a guide to hack Linux to look like Jaguar exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by Dalius
                        You can make Windows look like OSX, but I'd be so happy if someone found a guide to hack Linux to look like Jaguar exactly.
                        Why Jaguar?
                        Panther is nicer :-p
                        My open eyes see everything, and you see nothing. . .
                        That forum

Comment

No need to hack.... Get SuperKarmaba and use the various themes located on KDE-LOOK.org to create a unique style of your own or to copy either OSX or XP.

Look at the Fusion Acqua Window Decorations and the Karamba themes called TuxBar and MacOSX Bar.

Personally, I am working to make my Linux machine look unique instead of copying others.
                          Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
                          The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
                          vBulletin 5 API

Comment

I find Windows to be much more functional than OS X. OS X gets in your way. It's easier to do stuff on Windows.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Luke
                              No need to hack.... Get SuperKarmaba and use the various themes located on KDE-LOOK.org to create a unique style of your own or to copy either OSX or XP.

Look at the Fusion Acqua Window Decorations and the Karamba themes called TuxBar and MacOSX Bar.

Personally, I am working to make my Linux machine look unique instead of copying others.
                              So you're saying I can make Linux into a Panther/Jaguar exact clone?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X