Pepsi Vanilla....Sick!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Liquid-Host.net
    I think the vanilla coke tastes exactly like Jack Daniels and coke...

Has anyone else ever noticed this or is there just something wrong with me???
    I have to agree!

I also take Coke, mix with Smirnoff Vanilla Twist and have the same if not better effect

I have made that drink before for friends and they thought it was coke!

But hey guys... you have to love the Pepsi Vanilla truck.. right??.. cough right??

Comment

Originally posted by BradC

I also take Coke, mix with Smirnoff Vanilla Twist and have the same if not better effect

alcohol is bad for you too. Drink water instead.

</mom>

Comment

Originally posted by Jakeman
        Soda is really horrible for you. Drink water instead.
        Water doesn't make you active and aware of the things around you like coke and coffee does

My room is full of coke cans, coke bottles and coffee mugs.

(And the odd beer can here and there)

Comment

Originally posted by assassingod
          Water doesn't make you active and aware of the things around you like coke and coffee does
          Drink orange juice for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Vile
            First Vanilla Coke..Then all of a sudden Vanilla Pepsi...I don't remember Coke copying Pepsi' "Crystal Pepsi" years back
            Hmm, I wonder why that drink didn't last long
            Was Pepsi crystal not the same as TAB?
            Scott MacVicar

My Blog | Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Scott MacVicar
              Was Pepsi crystal not the same as TAB?
              TAB? I don't recall that drink.

Crystal Pepsi basically looked like sprite but the taste was horrible. That's all I remember about it. (years & years ago)
              Webmaster / Administrator
              www.MegaGames.com
              www.MGForums.com

Comment

Anyone remember Like Cola? They had people calling up with all those weird messages and then they played them on the comercials. The drink also tasted horrible.

Comment

If you guys did a bit of research on the effects of phosphoric acid on teeth you'd never drink another soft drink of any kind... or maybe you would but you'd need false teeth by the time you're 25. I tried to give them up but ended up cutting down to a couple of cans a week instead.

Isn't Mountain Dew just 7 Up with more sugar? I tried some when I visited Florida and wasn't all that impressed. Actually I can't drink the non-diet versions of these drinks anymore - the 6 spoonfuls of sugar in each can make me feel sick.

How do these companies get away with selling this poison?
                  Last edited by Stryker; Fri 29 Aug '03, 3:02am.

Comment

Originally posted by Stryker
                    If you guys did a bit of research on the effects of phosphoric acid on teeth you'd never drink another soft drink of any kind... or maybe you would but you'd need false teeth by the time you're 25. I tried to give them up but ended up cutting down to a couple of cans a week instead.

Isn't Mountain Due just 7 Up with more sugar? I tried some when I visited Florida and wasn't all that impressed. Actually I can't drink the non-diet versions of these drinks anymore - the 6 spoonfuls of sugar in each can make me feel sick.

How do these companies get away with selling this poison?

Theres diet 7 up too..... My mom drinks diet 7up because it has no caffine, and no sugar.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. HillBilly
                      My mom drinks diet 7up because it has no caffine, and no sugar.
                      That takes away all the fun

Comment

Yeah diet coke, pepsi etc. are just watered down disgusting versions of the real thing, people would be better off drinking water, I mean ffs, if you're on a diet, just drink water and eat broccoli!

Comment

Originally posted by N9ne
                          Yeah diet coke, pepsi etc. are just watered down disgusting versions of the real thing, people would be better off drinking water, I mean ffs, if you're on a diet, just drink water and eat broccoli!

Diet Dr. Pepper Tastes like Regular Dr. Pepper

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. HillBilly
                            Diet Dr. Pepper Tastes like Regular Dr. Pepper
                            I love that stuff. I'll have to look out for the diet version then. I'm not on a diet, I just eat and drink as healthily as possible all the time to stop me getting fat... prevention is better than cure and all that. Can't live without my daily dose of caffeine though - it's the only thing which keeps me awake.

I don't consider drinking the diet versions to be a sacrifice at all any more. The full sugar versions leave this thick layer of sugar inside your mouth that tastes and feels revolting. It's like brushing your teeth without rinsing your mouth out afterwards *bleur*.

Comment

Is Pepsi Vanilla in anyway similar to Vanilla Coke? I like Vanilla Coke, although it can have a strange aftertaste after a while

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Page
                                Is Pepsi Vanilla in anyway similar to Vanilla Coke? I like Vanilla Coke, although it can have a strange aftertaste after a while
                                That's the whole point of it, the vanilla after taste . That's why I like it .

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X