Content Management Systems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Content Management Systems

I'm looking for a good CMS be it commercial or free that is feature rich, easy to use, easy to modify (be it code or look/style/templates). I'm using Mambo Server right now and it's decent but I need something a little better. Thanks.

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12533

vB Portal all the way (or are you looking for one for your main site, and not JUST forums?)
    Last edited by Vile; Mon 25 Aug '03, 5:33pm.
    Webmaster / Administrator
    www.MegaGames.com
    www.MGForums.com

Comment

I am currently developing the most advanced/cool/feature rich content managment system EVAR

Due out in late November

Comment

BTW that's a content managment system, not a website managment system. Thus it manages articles/gallaries/downloads/links/faqs/polls etc and NOT the overal pages of your site etc.

Comment

if you can wait a couple of months we will have one for vB3 but will also intergrate with phpBB, invision board and will also run as stand-alone.

And it will be FREE! It will have all the bells and wistles, skinable, the works.

Comment

Free stinks!

Comment

Originally posted by i am coo man
              Free stinks!
              Let's not get my thread closed, please.

I do like Mambo and it's very easy to add new templates or change existing ones I was just curious if there were any others out there that were better.

Comment

Free stinks!
                Why? How much will you charge for yours?

Comment

No mucho

Comment

Originally posted by vB3Dev.Com
                    if you can wait a couple of months we will have one for vB3 but will also intergrate with phpBB, invision board and will also run as stand-alone.

And it will be FREE! It will have all the bells and wistles, skinable, the works.

Can't wait.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X