Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sims 2 Anyone?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Sims 2 Anyone?

    Just wanted to see who's a big Sims and Sims 2 fan in this part of the world

    How excited are you after seeing the previews of The Sims 2?
    ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
    Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

  • #2
    not that excitied, I'm tired of sims.. it was good at first but now it sucks... the sims online pisses me off to because maxis keeps promising these new features but its been 6 months since anything has happened with there projected features.

    Yep, all they care about is money. They will project new features that they wont do just to get customers.... and thats why I cancelled my account a long time ago...

    Comment


    • #3
      I played the original Sims when it came out. I built a sweet house with a crazy computer room... I had two fat computers, a huge TV, and a stereo. Then a thief broke in and stole everything.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Jakeman
        I played the original Sims when it came out. I built a sweet house with a crazy computer room... I had two fat computers, a huge TV, and a stereo. Then a thief broke in and stole everything.

        LOL thief did me in too lol. Its an okay game but gettings boring after a bit i think!

        Comment


        • #5
          I'm officially sick of the Sims.

          Simcity 4 is much better in my opinion. I'll be happy hen it's Expansion pack comes out.
          | DiscBurn | CD & DVD Replication services, film and VHS to DVD, and duplication equipment
          |
          Disc On Demand | Short-run CD & DVD duplication... all online.

          Comment


          • #6
            Sims is kinda lame after awhile. I have all the singleplayer sims games I beta tested The Sims online which was kinda fun...

            Comment


            • #7
              But, nothing beats Chip's Challenge!
              | DiscBurn | CD & DVD Replication services, film and VHS to DVD, and duplication equipment
              |
              Disc On Demand | Short-run CD & DVD duplication... all online.

              Comment


              • #8
                From what I've seen and heard, The Sims (series) is more popular with the females. IMO it's good to see games that attract & interest females, since most of them tend to stay away from games.
                Webmaster / Administrator
                www.MegaGames.com
                www.MGForums.com

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Vile
                  From what I've seen and heard, The Sims (series) is more popular with the females. IMO it's good to see games that attract & interest females, since most of them tend to stay away from games.
                  I can confirm this. I have many cousins (that are girls) who play and like the sims and also many girls in my class at school love playing it too.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by N9ne
                    I can confirm this. I have many cousins (that are girls) who play and like the sims and also many girls in my class at school love playing it too.



                    That and the stats speak for themselves. Approx. 96% of the people that email me and post on my board asking for the crack/no-cd patch (hundreds every month) for this game are female
                    Webmaster / Administrator
                    www.MegaGames.com
                    www.MGForums.com

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Vile


                      That and the stats speak for themselves. Approx. 96% of the people that email me and post on my board asking for the crack/no-cd patch (hundreds every month) for this game are female
                      So the females are getting into cracking games too eh?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by N9ne
                        So the females are getting into cracking games too eh?
                        Lol yeah, and they get really excited once they get the fixes (no-cd patches) working

                        (once again, this is perfectly legal btw)
                        Webmaster / Administrator
                        www.MegaGames.com
                        www.MGForums.com

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Vile
                          Lol yeah, and they get really excited once they get the fixes (no-cd patches) working

                          (once again, this is perfectly legal btw)
                          Working so close to Maxis, technically its illegal vile
                          ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
                          Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                            I just got over paying $400 for the original Sims and all of its addons. Now I have to do it over for my wife and children?

                            One of them is going to have to get a job.
                            Translations provided by Google.

                            Wayne Luke
                            The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
                            vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
                            Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by ManagerJosh
                              Working so close to Maxis, technically its illegal vile

                              Having spoken with the BSA on a number of occasions about this, it's legal ManagerJosh.

                              http://www.megagames.com/read.htm
                              Webmaster / Administrator
                              www.MegaGames.com
                              www.MGForums.com

                              Comment

                              widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X