• Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Originally posted by vB3Dev.Com
    Yes, kathy can be the bigest ***** because she is kathy. Hmmm nice logic. another one to the ignore list...
    Another comment like this will result is suspending your access to these forums.

Leave a comment:

• CeleronXT

• CeleronXT
    replied
    Yes, kathy can be the bigest ***** because she is kathy.
    And you say we're pricks.

Leave a comment:

• vB3Dev.Com
    Guest replied
    Yes, kathy can be the bigest ***** because she is kathy. Hmmm nice logic. another one to the ignore list...

Leave a comment:

• CeleronXT

• CeleronXT
    replied
    No Kathy, I did not miss yours. I know exactly what the venom you are spewing means. Your problem is what I have stated before, and you suffer from the same desease many others on here do.

If you had any descency you would leave me alone. I do not post here for you, so go find someone else to fught with cause that is all you like to do.
    Do not disrespect Kathy. Ever. You have not the right nor the reason.

Why must you always speak from your ass? You've spat far more vile venom than everyone here combined.

You haven't even begun to see venom.

I don't care if I get in trouble for this post, it's more than worth it with you acting so disrespectful towards Kathy
    CeleronXT
    Last edited by CeleronXT; Tue 26 Aug '03, 6:46am.

Leave a comment:

• vB3Dev.Com
    Guest replied
    But for sure you missed mine.
    No Kathy, I did not miss yours. I know exactly what the venom you are spewing means. Your problem is what I have stated before, and you suffer from the same desease many others on here do.

If you had any descency you would leave me alone. I do not post here for you, so go find someone else to fight with cause that is all you like to do.

Leave a comment:

• CeleronXT

• CeleronXT
    replied
    Originally posted by Steve Machol
    I have just cleaned up this thread. If you cannot make on-topic posts, then don't bother posting at all.
    You did?
    /me still sees posts on colons and highlighting.

Leave a comment:

• Kathy

• Kathy
    replied
    I think you missed the whole point kathy. You missed the whole point I was trying to make.
    I didn't miss your point (in this thread and all your others) at all, Max.

But for sure you missed mine.

Leave a comment:

• vB3Dev.Com
    Guest replied
    I think you missed the whole point kathy. You missed the whole point I was trying to make.

Leave a comment:

• Kathy

• Kathy
    replied
    Thank you Steve. Good work.

Anyway, to the topic at hand, I posted this thread because there are countless posts with requests on tips to get their forums known. Back when linkexchange.com was run by its original owner it was a great service which I used and got very good response from my banners.

This being for vB forums only can be an even greater hit.

Max, your logic misses for me.

I don't understand why you think that using the vb community is your best resource for trafficing your own sites?

The internet is a big place. Go advertise out there. Get on google adwords and advertise on those "keyword sites".

It seems that your posts here are filled each day with one more scheme to use the very people you keep calling names in order to grow your forums.

Does that make sense??

THe vb.com community is here to support the software and the product. I don't know about anyone else, but I'm far too busy running my own sites, keeping those on track and coming here for support of the main software on my site, friendship and some pal talk apart from my own sites.

I'm not going to come to your sites no matter how many times you PM, email, register at my sites. I'm not your audience.

PLease try to understand that the phrase "preaching to the choir" comes to mind when your next post of scheming comes out, trying to get the vb community to run support your efforts on your newest project.

COnsider the community here, Max. ALthough many in numbers, we are busy people. ALthough many in numbers we are not generally going to be your target audience.

Go out and advertise for your sites. Build them with integrity and honesty, hard work and long term goals in mind.

Leave a comment:

• Dean C

• Dean C
    replied
    How do you work that out? There's so many links directories on the internet already. My whole site is based on a directory for music related sites. There's so many out there now. Also there is definately already a vbulletin link directory out there. However the best can be found here:

http://www.vbulletin.com/links.php

Touché?

Leave a comment:

• vB3Dev.Com
    Guest replied
    Thank you Steve. Good work.

Anyway, to the topic at hand, I posted this thread because there are countless posts with requests on tips to get their forums known. Back when linkexchange.com was run by its original owner it was a great service which I used and got very good response from my banners.

This being for vB forums only can be an even greater hit.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager

• Steve Machol
    replied
    I have just cleaned up this thread. If you cannot make on-topic posts, then don't bother posting at all.

Leave a comment:

• Dean C

• Dean C
    replied
    There's already sites for this...

Leave a comment:

• vB3Dev.Com
    Guest replied
    Lol!

Leave a comment:

• Faruk

• Faruk
    replied
    Originally posted by f-a_org
    Actually doing Highlights Text Better.

I gotta disagree with that. I so can't read that color on this background... o_O

Leave a comment: