Looking for some people to help out with a new site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for some people to help out with a new site

Im looking for some poeple that have some free time and would like to help out with a new site. The site is about scripting and webdesign/vbulletin help. It has several different sections.

If you have some free time and would care to join please do so. If you could add some tutorials that would be great or even add some of your vbulletin template modifications or hacks. If not thats fine to. If you just want to check it out and nothing more feel free to.

Thanks in advance to any that help out now. Thoose that help out now might be able to earn spots on the team down the road in appropriate areas.

the link is: http://www.extremescripts.com/forum/index.php

Nice skin!

Comment

Did you take that skin from XMB ?

again, how can you make sure the hacks go to valid vB license holders, and it's not good to make vB3 hacks as all the templates will change so the hacks will be of no use once Final comes out.

Comment

This thread has been cleaned up a bit. Try to stay on the original thread's topic, alright?

Comment

Originally posted by f-a_org
          Did you take that skin from XMB ?

again, how can you make sure the hacks go to valid vB license holders, and it's not good to make vB3 hacks as all the templates will change so the hacks will be of no use once Final comes out.

First off no I did not take that skin from xmb. This is a skin that i made along time ago for my old site. I brought the style back on vb2 and tweaked it some.

Right now i can not make sure that only liscensed users can get the hacks. I wish that I could see about doing that but I have no way to.

About hacks being of no use when final comes out that is not the case. Yes templates will be changed and stuff but hacks that create their own templates will still work just fine. Most other hacks that require edits in original vb templates will still work they might just take some editing. Note im not saying that all hacks will work.

Comment

Ok, I just noticed something,
            http://www.extremescripts.com/forum/...splay.php?f=40

look at the listing of the forums, then go here: http://www.vb3dev.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20. Tell me that those dont look IDENTICAL, except for the forum descriptions.

Comment

Um lets see thats the most basic hack listing setup around. Check vb.org check phpbbs hack site as well. They will all look similar.

Comment

Ah Ok...I don't use vB.org's hack listing, so I did'nt realize they even had one ...sorry...

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X