Have you ever been hacked ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you ever been hacked ?

Have you or your board ever been hacked ?

I got hacked a few weeks ago (my board did).

anyone else get hacked ?

Nothing more than a simple dDoS attack.

Comment

Yup. Got right screwed up, too.

Comment

Have you ever been hacked ?
        Nope.

Comment

Yep. Someone hacked my board and managed to get admin access, thankfully they didn't do any harm adside from deleting a template.

It was this that triggered one of the vbulletin security upgrades, 1.1.3 or something around that number.
          Motorsport Forums

Comment

some idiot tried to. He ended up trying to hack a msn server. Couldn't even get my IP
            A bullet may have your name on it, but shrapnel is addressed "to whom it may concern"

Comment

Not my site, but my friend's site has been hacked offline at least 10 times - We have lost count

Satan

Comment

With vB 2 I used to use a hack which would send me an email if anyone was trying to get into the admin CP. I was just wondering if vB 3 had anything like this built in.

For the record, my board has never been hacked. My computer was hacked once years ago before I knew about firewalls though.

Comment

Originally posted by Stryker
                  With vB 2 I used to use a hack which would send me an email if anyone was trying to get into the admin CP. I was just wondering if vB 3 had anything like this built in.

For the record, my board has never been hacked. My computer was hacked once years ago before I knew about firewalls though.
                  I believe it does, check in the vB options, there's something about log files.

Comment

People have "tryed" To hack my server and my computer, "BUT" I pay them back.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. HillBilly
                      You're so generous

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. HillBilly
                        With great spelling and grammar?
                        http://forums.cpfc.org/

Comment

Originally posted by Dave#
                          Nope. My spelling and grammer ain't too good since English ain't my first language.

Mexicans rule!

Comment

Originally posted by Dave#
                            Well, considering your post is a fragment, it seems your grammar is not so great either.
                            If you are going to criticize people on such little things, you should make sure you don’t make the same mistakes yourself.
                            Webmaster / Administrator
                            www.MegaGames.com
                            www.MGForums.com

Comment

Originally posted by Vile
                              Well, considering your post is a fragment, it seems your grammar is not so great either.
                              If you are going to criticize people on such little things, you should make sure you don’t make the same mistakes yourself.

/\

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X