X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BillaBongUSA
    replied
    Originally posted by i am coo man
    Well that movie might be pretty good if they weren't fighting, but doing just the opposite...

They should have:

Freddy Vs. Jason II: The Checkers Tournament Showdown
    This time they're playing for keeps...

NOW THAT WOULD BE COOL!!1

Leave a comment:

• Tolitz
    replied
    but if we start seeing corny showdowns of similar characters like Freddy Vs. Jay, that would just sucks...
    You mean kinda like Chucky versus The Puppet Master?

It's really nothing new if you've seen Godzilla vs. [insert ridiculous monster name here] movies...

Leave a comment:

• f-a_org
    replied
    I just Saw it today, and it was very good.

Very funny, everyone go see it !

Leave a comment:

• DarkDelight.net
    replied
    Yesss!!!
    :drool:

Leave a comment:

• i am coo man
    replied
    Yesss!!!

Leave a comment:

• DarkDelight.net
    replied
    Well that movie might be pretty good if they weren't fighting, but doing just the opposite...

Make love not war, is that what you're saying?

Leave a comment:

• i am coo man
    replied

But dear God, I hope this isn't the start of a new series of movies, like Xmen was the start of all the super hero movies. I mean that was ok, but if we start seeing corny showdowns of similar characters like Freddy Vs. Jay, that would just sucks...

Leave a comment:

• DarkDelight.net
    replied
    Now I would like to see...

Wonder Woman Vs Super Girl

The Super Heroes mud-wrestling show down.

Leave a comment:

• f-a_org
    replied
    The Hulk Sucked, the cgi looks fake.
    the only good about it was the ending , the elec part, and the non-hulk parts. (NO OFFENSE).

I still didn't see it but what happens in the end is,
    Jason Chops Freddys head away from his body and Jason lives, and Freddys head lives.

Leave a comment:

• tgillespie
    replied
    I think I would rather go see the Hulk than Freddy Vs. Jason. And I don't think I would even sit through "The Hulk" even if it was free. I would rather be elsewhere.

Leave a comment:

• Erwin
    replied
    I hear that if this is successfully, the movie "Aliens vs Predator" will finally be made and released. Now, that would be a good movie.

Leave a comment:

• i am coo man
    replied
    Bleh, no plot ending can be "revealing" or "interesting" in anyway in this case. Whatever plot ending they have here, has been done before and isn't going to be terribly creative.

Why do they even bother.

Oh I know why to make a cheap easy buck. Whoopdy fricken doo what else is new.

Leave a comment:

• Vile
    replied
    My friend wanted to see this horrible movie, and he didn't want to go alone, so I got dragged along.

The movie sucked, but was more of a comdey, than horror; it was a parody of itself. Anyway, two thumbs down, don't waste your time.

Originally posted by Asendin
    The rumours were true, they really do K*ll Ea**o*h*r, but are yet somehow still alive..

Just like in every other movie of theirs...

You cannot kill something that does not exist, and Jason never dies. Shouldn't be a surprise to anyone whos' seen the originals

Leave a comment:

• Joe Gronlund
    replied
    The rumours were true, they really do K*ll Ea**o*h*r, but are yet somehow still alive..

Leave a comment:

• i am coo man
    replied
    No chance at all I'm seeing this one...

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X