• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freddy Vs. Jason

Anyone Seen Freddy Vs. Jason ?

Im going to see it soon( after 5:30).

Who would you want to win ?

Anyone like ANOES , or FT13 series ?

I grew out of those types of films about 15 years ago. I don't watch them anymore. Maybe they will both lose and we won't have to worry about those franchises anymore.

Hope you enjoy the movie.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Same here, but I've always favored Freddy over Jason. I've heard some things about this new movie, and apparently its supposed to be kinda fun and good, but judging from the previews I'll take it with a grain of salt.

One thing that I hated was they made Freddy into a comedic character. He was scary and freaky in the first movie, then it became a crapfest.
      forums: pcfx.cc
      gallery: here

Comment

I'm curious as to what this movie will be like, please post your opinions

Comment

Im going to see it in an hour, i know its more for younger people, but ive always liked the friday the 13th series.
          Nightmare on Elm Street was garbage after the first one..
          MCSE, MVP, CCIE
          Microsoft Beta Team

Comment

No chance at all I'm seeing this one...

Comment

The rumours were true, they really do K*ll Ea**o*h*r, but are yet somehow still alive..
              MCSE, MVP, CCIE
              Microsoft Beta Team

Comment

My friend wanted to see this horrible movie, and he didn't want to go alone, so I got dragged along.

The movie sucked, but was more of a comdey, than horror; it was a parody of itself. Anyway, two thumbs down, don't waste your time.

Originally posted by Asendin
                The rumours were true, they really do K*ll Ea**o*h*r, but are yet somehow still alive..

Just like in every other movie of theirs...

You cannot kill something that does not exist, and Jason never dies. Shouldn't be a surprise to anyone whos' seen the originals
                Webmaster / Administrator
                www.MegaGames.com
                www.MGForums.com

Comment

Bleh, no plot ending can be "revealing" or "interesting" in anyway in this case. Whatever plot ending they have here, has been done before and isn't going to be terribly creative.

Why do they even bother.

Oh I know why to make a cheap easy buck. Whoopdy fricken doo what else is new.

Comment

I hear that if this is successfully, the movie "Aliens vs Predator" will finally be made and released. Now, that would be a good movie.

Comment

I think I would rather go see the Hulk than Freddy Vs. Jason. And I don't think I would even sit through "The Hulk" even if it was free. I would rather be elsewhere.
                      Trent Gillespie Mod Theater Gillespie Photography

Comment

The Hulk Sucked, the cgi looks fake.
                        the only good about it was the ending , the elec part, and the non-hulk parts. (NO OFFENSE).

I still didn't see it but what happens in the end is,
                        Jason Chops Freddys head away from his body and Jason lives, and Freddys head lives.

Comment

Now I would like to see...

Wonder Woman Vs Super Girl

The Super Heroes mud-wrestling show down.

Sig? What sig?

Comment

Well that movie might be pretty good if they weren't fighting, but doing just the opposite...

But dear God, I hope this isn't the start of a new series of movies, like Xmen was the start of all the super hero movies. I mean that was ok, but if we start seeing corny showdowns of similar characters like Freddy Vs. Jay, that would just sucks...

Comment

Originally posted by i am coo man
                              Well that movie might be pretty good if they weren't fighting, but doing just the opposite...

Make love not war, is that what you're saying?
                              Sig? What sig?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X