Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scientists have been working on this issue for years and there are methods that would release the world from its energy crunch if implemented. The problem is that the people with the money (read Big Oil Companies) do not want this to happen. They want to protect their money.

The idea proposed is not feasible because the vehicles would have to be timed properly to turn any turbine. The idea of how electricity is created is flawed as well. The coil (usually copper based) is surrounded magnets. The spinning of this coil within stationary magnets is what causes atoms to align with polarity and therefore creates electricity. If the magnet is moving, it loses that benefit and you only have a spinning top buried under a roadway. There are many alternative energy creation practices that include tidal generation plants and increased of solar, wind and geothermal plants combined with more efficient products and built-in conversation which could resolve the problems. Plenty of land near me for both wind and solar generation plants.
    Last edited by Wayne Luke; Sat 16 Aug '03, 8:58am.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Is it me or is the copyright on that forum breaking the license agreement?

Comment

You may be right, it blends into the background!

Comment

It's tiny here

Comment

tiny isnt the word man any smaller youd need a microscope to see it

Comment

Originally posted by xiphoid
              He asks about a topic, he didn't ask to get a personal ranting. Try to keep it clean? Or just not post?
              Oh shut up you wannabe

Comment

short and to the point alrighty then

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X