Hey you americans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey you americans

Stop stealing our power, i get out of the shower and the power goes out yet again, so here i am walking around naked with my hair soaked after suffering with no power last evening because your hydro plant on the US niagara side brought ONT and New York states to its knees with no power.

This is just a joke post, glad we are both relinked, they just relinked us as of 10:30am EST.

glad this is my day off
    MCSE, MVP, CCIE
    Microsoft Beta Team

Damn it, now we where just told this

Power in SW ont will be on for two hours and then off for two hours all day and possibly tonight as well!
    MCSE, MVP, CCIE
    Microsoft Beta Team

Comment

I believe they are trying to bring all the power up slowly so there aren't giant surges that can cause further blackouts. To do this, they have to bring up power, route, reroute it, bring up other power and so forth until it is all working again.
      Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
      The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
      vBulletin 5 API

Comment

United We Stand.
        http://www.makemydinner.net/downloads/mmd_abadge.gif http://www.adimaging.com/downloads/a...adi_abadge.gif

Comment

you could make quite good deals on ebay during this time

Comment

Actually, they said that there is no evidence that says it was the New York plant that did it. That was just speculation.

Comment

You can relax, i was just joking

There actually blaming lake erie now, the finger pointing will never stop, by monday theyll be blaming CANADA hehe

Joe
              MCSE, MVP, CCIE
              Microsoft Beta Team

Comment

Actually, now that you bring it up. A plant spokesperson for the Niagara Falls Plant said it was an issue with a Canadian plant on the opposite side of the river that caused the initial problem that resulted in the fire in the U.S. Plant at Niagara...

Really doesn't matter who's fault it is. The U.S.'s and Canada's power grid are so tightly interwoven that we need additional power generation capabilities, improved monitoring, better transmission lines and increased vigilence to make it a more reliable system. Fingerpointing isn't going to solve any of that and the consumer will ultimately suffer because of it.
                Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
                The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
                vBulletin 5 API

Comment

And the power grid alone in those areas are older than most people on this board.
                  There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Comment

Originally posted by aric
                    United We Stand.
                    ^Word

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X