Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to build a DVD auction site merged with a VB community

Hi,
    I am looking to build a DVD auction site merged with a VB community. I searched a bit for the auction's script avaible on a couple sites (hotscripts.com and ci-resources.com) and found a couple script that looks interesting.

So I was thinking that maybe some of you made an auction site before, and knew some good scripts to use...?

I would like to have some basic features in the script like beeing able to contact the seller, having rating of sellers & buyers. I would also like to be able to make an X amount of money per auction. So if someone wants to start an auction at my site, they must pay a little fee to do it. The admin must also be well written.

Hope anyone can help me out with my decision

Thanks a lot in advance,
    Steve @ Snowball19

Oh, I also forgot to say that I would like to be able to download user's account address from the admin, so that it would be easy to print everyone's address and do a snail mailing to them.

That would be a very god feature.

Thanks a lot,
    Steve @ Snowball19

Comment

This sounds like a great idea, best of luck for it .

Can't say I've used an auction script before though.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowball19
        Oh, I also forgot to say that I would like to be able to download user's account address from the admin, so that it would be easy to print everyone's address and do a snail mailing to them.

That would be a very god feature.

Thanks a lot,
        Steve @ Snowball19
        have a look at the option for vcard in the user cp. That might be a way.
        My Sites :

Comment

Originally posted by pablo
          have a look at the option for vcard in the user cp. That might be a way.
          I don't seem to be able to find informations about vcard by doiing a search, and this feature isn't in the feature's list of vbulletin.

Do you think that you could point me to a url that explains it, or maybe you could explain me exactly what it does?

Thanks a lot,
          Steve @ Snowball

Comment

Working...
          X