X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tgillespie
    replied
    Originally posted by N9ne
    Is that black stringy thing emanating from the rear end of the mouse...the tail?
    You could call it that

Leave a comment:

• N9ne
    replied
    Originally posted by tgillespie
    this may help

1337 photoshop skills
    Is that black stringy thing emanating from the rear end of the mouse...the tail?

Leave a comment:

• tgillespie
    replied
    It would be very nice for FPS games. It would allow you to lean without using the keyboard. Very useful in my opinion.

Leave a comment:

• djnoz
    replied
    That looks very cool. It might come in handy for 3D design applications, not to mention scrolling around pictures in Photoshop

Leave a comment:

• Meltingfire
    replied
    If you look closly it looks like its used here, you can see a little spring between the mouse and scroll so that you can tilt it

Leave a comment:

• merk
    replied
    Originally posted by Ksilebo
    The yellow part is part of the device.

And I doubt they would use yellow platic for the component in production runs. Its a CG model...

Leave a comment:

• tgillespie
    replied
    Originally posted by Ksilebo
    But you won't even see the yellow part, so the yellow is irrelevant.

Leave a comment:

• Ksilebo
    replied
    Originally posted by fury
    I think the yellow part is to emphasize the side to side movability

Leave a comment:

• fury
    replied
    I think the yellow part is to emphasize the side to side movability

Leave a comment:

• tgillespie
    replied
    Well you probably wouldn't even see the yellow part, cause it would be inside the mouse

Leave a comment:

• Cagez
    replied
    Ah, I see... Ginna get me one of those! As long as it doesn't look like a fisher price toy (the yellow reminds me of that).

(very 1337 photoshop skills btw )

Leave a comment:

• tgillespie
    replied
    this may help

1337 photoshop skills
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Cagez
    replied
    I'm having trouble imagining this, whats it do? Just the same scroll wheel buts makes it go side to side also?

Leave a comment:

• phill2003
    replied
    if i bought that the wife would start trying to hoover up with it by the looks of it........

Leave a comment:

• merk
    replied
    Originally posted by okidoki
    Read this on neowin the other day (IIRC)
    Logitech are complaining about it though, as it removes the "click" when you scroll.

If it does, then that's a BadThing(tm)
    I like the noticeable steps when scrolling with my Intellimouse Explorer 3.0
    How is it going to remove the "noticable steps" considering it wont remove the little bumpyness behaviour? edit: well, they havent actually said it would

I think itll come in handy, though not for the intended purposes, as games i play are not realistic (ut2k3, TFC, soon to be, hopefully unrealistic, TF2), id probably use them to switch weapons instead, because i use the mousewheel to jump
    Last edited by merk; Tue 12 Aug '03, 3:11am.

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X