Teckwizards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teckwizards

what happened to their site? I tried going there twice over the last few days and Im getting Page Not Displayed errors. Anyone know?

They shut down to develop a commercial product.
    TheologyWeb. We debate theology. srsly.

Comment

Originally posted by cirisme
      They shut down to develop a commercial product.
      So there is no place to go to check out this commercial product which I am assuming is vPublish?

Comment

Originally posted by Roody
        So there is no place to go to check out this commercial product which I am assuming is vPublish?

To my understanding, you are correct.
        Sportstwo.com

Comment

Originally posted by hunterb14
          To my understanding, you are correct.
          That's interesting in a non comforting kind of way. Im running vbHome right now and that site was the support for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Roody
            That's interesting in a non comforting kind of way. Im running vbHome right now and that site was the support for it.
            There may be still a limited support forum for vBHome (Lite) that will be set up at the new cPublish website.

(It's cPublish, not vPublish)
            :)

Comment

Originally posted by DirectPixel
              There may be still a limited support forum for vBHome (Lite) that will be set up at the new cPublish website.

(It's cPublish, not vPublish)
              hmm okay. thought they had referred to it as vPublish. Whats the link?

Comment

*should* be cpublish.com, but it's not up yet.
                :)

Comment

Originally posted by DirectPixel
                  *should* be cpublish.com, but it's not up yet.
                  If it's cPublish he should really register the domain name...
                  Chen Avinadav
                  Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

גם אני מאוכזב מסיקור תחרות לתור מוטור של NRG הרשת ע"י מעריב

Comment

Originally posted by Chen
                    Well whatever it is, it isnt up and active.

Comment

Domain is expired!

The domain teckwizards.com has expired. Someone who knows them should tell them to renew it right away before it drops. Once it drops, someone else will register it and put a site up and get all of their traffic.

If they really plan to continue developing, they should renew the domain, at least to protect their reputation, and just as importantly, so they can send the traffic to their new site.

If you know them, let them know they need to renew their domain!

Comment

Originally posted by UserName
                        The domain teckwizards.com has expired. Someone who knows them should tell them to renew it right away before it drops. Once it drops, someone else will register it and put a site up and get all of their traffic.

If they really plan to continue developing, they should renew the domain, at least to protect their reputation, and just as importantly, so they can send the traffic to their new site.

If you know them, let them know they need to renew their domain!

one of his final posts on teckwizards was to tell people about the name coming up for renewal and the fact he wasnt going to, so i should think no end of people have backorderd it and are waiting to see if they win the race.......

Comment

Originally posted by Chen
                          Grah, so tempted to reg it
                          My open eyes see everything, and you see nothing. . .
                          That forum

Comment

well i should think loads of people have backorderd it so you could get lucky

Comment

Originally posted by phill2003
                              well i should think loads of people have backorderd it so you could get lucky
                              i'm talking about cpublish
                              My open eyes see everything, and you see nothing. . .
                              That forum

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X