Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The European heat wave

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The European heat wave

    It's really funny that the Brits are getting excited over temperatures of 36-37 Celsius, considering that in Israel the temperature in the north of Israel is constantly over 38 and about 40 in the south. I wish for 36-37...
    Chen Avinadav
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

    גם אני מאוכזב מסיקור תחרות לתור מוטור של NRG הרשת ע"י מעריב

  • #2
    Originally posted by Chen
    It's really funny that the Brits are getting excited over temperatures of 36-37 Celsius, considering that in Israel the temperature in the north of Israel is constantly over 38 and about 40 in the south. I wish for 36-37...
    My friend lives in Belgium and he's dying from the heat:P

    Comment


    • #3
      its horrible man i'm melting, i'm tileing the bathroom its murder

      Comment


      • #4
        Saturday's gonna be v. hot where I live in England (midlands) but it was baking hot today.

        Comment


        • #5
          it was 40 celcius on the freeway/highway to Berlin.

          And for the rest, Europe isn't used to these temperatures. You can compare it to something like a snowy winter in Israel
          A bullet may have your name on it, but shrapnel is addressed "to whom it may concern"

          Comment


          • #6
            Baghdad's been at around 47-48 lately.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Chen
              It's really funny that the Brits are getting excited over temperatures of 36-37 Celsius, considering that in Israel the temperature in the north of Israel is constantly over 38 and about 40 in the south. I wish for 36-37...
              Yeah, while I was in UK for vacation few weeks ago, I noticed so many people complaining about the heat and humidity. I told them it was nothing compared to the temperatures we get around here. (Arizona)

              I'm sure there are other places where it gets even hotter, but I guess it all depends on what one is used to
              Webmaster / Administrator
              www.MegaGames.com
              www.MGForums.com

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Vile
                Yeah, while I was in UK for vacation few weeks ago, I noticed so many people complaining about the heat and humidity. I told them it was nothing compared to the temperatures we get around here. (Arizona)

                I'm sure there are other places where it gets even hotter, but I guess it all depends on what one is used to
                The sahara Desert and Egypt !

                Comment


                • #9
                  104 Degrees F here today in Houston.
                  http://www.makemydinner.net/downloads/mmd_abadge.gif http://www.adimaging.com/downloads/a...adi_abadge.gif

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    What people seam to forget is that us Europeans aren't used to this kind of heat, our bodies just aren't tolerant enough to accept it as normal life.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I'm cooking now and it's 10.45pm !
                      Dean Clatworthy - Web Developer/Designer

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by nebby
                        What people seam to forget is that us Europeans aren't used to this kind of heat, our bodies just aren't tolerant enough to accept it as normal life.
                        Then you had better find a way to tolerate it, cause the world just keeps getting hotter and hotter. Fookin Ozone.
                        Trent Gillespie Mod Theater Gillespie Photography

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by tgillespie
                          Then you had better find a way to tolerate it, cause the world just keeps getting hotter and hotter. Fookin Ozone.
                          We can't just tell our body to get used to it. If the heatwave goes on the power will be nationally cut in the nl since we aren't prepared for lengthy heat waves. We're running out of cooling water and due to enviremont regulations electricity companies can't dump used water into lakes (no ****in idea why ).

                          The point is, we aren't used to it, and we never will get used to it. There are patients here (MS-patients) that are close to death cause of the heatwave.
                          A bullet may have your name on it, but shrapnel is addressed "to whom it may concern"

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Tell me about the heat, i am in Leeds and it is still warmish at 23.40 i normally dont sleep till 1ish anyway but i dont think i will sleep tonight, to warm. I am probably going to finish some client work and might go shopping to the Asda Walmart which is open 24/7 after that at around 4ish might get some shut eye! Its gonna be a long night

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by aric
                              104 Degrees F here today in Houston.
                              107 Degrees F today in Phoenix
                              Webmaster / Administrator
                              www.MegaGames.com
                              www.MGForums.com

                              Comment

                              Loading...
                              Working...
                              X