Originally posted by rockergrrl
    So yeah... I have spunk...

LOL!!.....Cheers Rocker....

Leave a comment:

• rockergrrl
    replied
    Originally posted by MagnumOne
    OK.....Bring it on...LOL!!
    Cheers Rocker...Glad to see a Lady with spunk..
    Well in high school I use to be able to bench well over my weight (210lbs). Leg press 340lbs. Squat 200lbs.

And then on top of practicing 6 out of 7 days a week (Basketball, Volleyball, and Softball), I lifted weights everyday, and ran at least 3 miles a day -- even in the cold (Michigan cold - not Florida (is there such a thing? lol) - ran when it was in the single digits).

But I know I couldn't bench 210lbs anymore... kids came, and everything went kapoot. But when I was 7 months pregnant with my now 3 year old, I got in a fight with the neighbor lady (her fault), and I slugged her one...and cracked her head open (skin - not skull).

So yeah... I have spunk...

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    my friend allison and i run a vB powered website and i know shes a girl i should get her to post her some time soon

Leave a comment:

• MagnumOne
    replied
    Originally posted by rockergrrl
    But I could probably out bench press half the guys in here (don't get in my way )

OK.....Bring it on...LOL!!

Cheers Rocker...Glad to see a Lady with spunk..

Leave a comment:

• Beth
    replied
    Originally posted by DarkDelight.net
    What sport was that then?

All the girls' school sports I can think of are Lacrosse, badminton, croquet, volleyball, netball, egging the principal's car... perhaps I've said too much. :shifty:
    Have you ever heard of Hurling? The female version is Camogie. Half the guys in the clubs wouldn't play charity games (guys against girls) because the girls side of the sport was very rough

Have a search through the Web to see what its like

Leave a comment:

• CeleronXT
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne Luke
    Because someone owns a vBulletin they are a linux programmer?

Where does this leap of faith come from? Most of our customers, I would hazard a guess that 90% of our customers do not change vBulletin but run it "out of the box" and therefore they wouldn't necessarily be programmers.
    Heh, right, most of them probably aren't even scripters, let alone programmers.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Originally posted by DarkDelight.net

All the girls' school sports I can think of are Lacrosse, badminton, croquet, netball, egging the principal's car... perhaps I've said too much. :shifty:
    Sheesh when I was in high school the girls sports were the same as the guys sports. We didn't have anything like you mentioned at our school...

Instead we had Football (american), Soccer, Baseball, Basketball, Volleyball, Swimming, Track & Field, Wrestling, Softball, Skiing, Cheerleading and Boxing as our competitive sports.

Leave a comment:

• DarkDelight.net
    replied
    Originally posted by Beth
    I've played a sport most of you didnt hear of (when I was in school).

All the girls' school sports I can think of are Lacrosse, badminton, croquet, volleyball, netball, egging the principal's car... perhaps I've said too much. :shifty:
    Last edited by DarkDelight.net; Sat 9th Aug '03, 10:36am.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Originally posted by stanmxl
    Are these masculine girls, though?

I read a study once which stated that 99% of all Linux programmers were male.
    Because someone owns a vBulletin they are a linux programmer?

Where does this leap of faith come from? Most of our customers, I would hazard a guess that 90% of our customers do not change vBulletin but run it "out of the box" and therefore they wouldn't necessarily be programmers.

Leave a comment:

• DR@M W@VR
    replied
    femme here...

x

Leave a comment:

• CondorZ
    replied
    I'm female and not masculine. My avatar might suggest a macho image to some, but that's a stereotype and has nothing to do with reality.

Leave a comment:

• bjorkfan19
    replied
    I'm female, into computers, and not masculine.

Leave a comment:

• Mainer82
    replied
    My site is a nutral theme and topic. Maybe girls arent into comupters that much,,,

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X