Are here any women/girls present?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are here any women/girls present?

Just wondering whether there are girls on this site. I always thought eva2000 was a girl, but HE said he wasn't

BTW: I'm a gUy!
    :rolleyes: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :rolleyes:

Umm... Kathy is a girl. Cara is a girl... there are alot of girls..

Comment

I'm pretty sure IDN is a girl...

Comment

Originally posted by InSite
        LOL.

Rockergrrl is a girl (wonder how I figured that one out o.O)

There's a lot of women over at vb.org in the lounge, too.

Comment

Are these masculine girls, though?

I read a study once which stated that 99% of all Linux programmers were male.

Comment

Originally posted by stanmxl
            ... that study also went on to suggest that 83% of those linux programmers were 14 or under

Comment

... that study also went on to suggest that 83% of those linux programmers were 14 or under
              Not quite.

The developers surveyed by the report were young, with the largest number aged 21. The bulk of the respondents were aged between 19 and 33.
              http://news.com.com/2100-1001-954929.html

Comment

Why aren't the girls replying? I promise that i won't be PM-ing u.

:rolleyes: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :rolleyes:

Comment

Originally posted by stanmxl
                  Are these masculine girls, though?

I shall speak up since no other girls are...

I wouldn't say I'm masculine... but I wouldn't say I'm a girlie girl either... I'm somewhere in between... I'll dress up when I have to (and I look good when I do). But for the most part, I don't get all dalled up.. Why? I'm a stay/work at home mom (of 2)... I don't have to (and who would want to when you have a 5 month old that likes to spit up everywhere - including on me).

Sure, I'm a computer geek... I played sports in high school (3 year - 3 sport Varsity player). But I'm also a singer - or should say was... put that on whole 4 years ago when I was pregnant with my now 3 year old (a female singer isn't very masculine).

By all means, I'm not masculine... LOL
                  But I could probably out bench press half the guys in here (don't get in my way )

Comment

Originally posted by marocnl
                    Why aren't the girls replying? I promise that i won't be PM-ing u.

Ok I am replying. Not a male and not masculine as far as I can tell.
                    Thanks,
                    Karri

Comment

just because idn wears dresses and calls himself betty at the weekend is no reason to call him a girl

Comment

uhhh...i'm a girl and not masculine...I'm not a linux programmer either.

I just happen to have a VB and love to use it to make an awesome website for my members....99% women too.

I played sports in high school too...(tennis and track) but I love to buy good smelling stuff, dress up pretty on occasion and wear lipstick.

And if we are going for records...my 27th wedding anniversary is coming up. I guess this means I'm not only a gal, but an old one.
                        Fan Club member for VBulletin Dev and Support Team ;)

Hysterectomy - GirlsGetGoing.com - Fabulous Fifty

I'm frequently asked about the skin designer for my forums. ForumSkin.com

Comment

Yes there's plenty of girls here.
                          And I'm another one. I'm not a masculine girl but I'm not a flouncy all pink girl either.

I like cars, I like certain sports, I've played a sport most of you didnt hear of (when I was in school).

But I've got all the right curves in all the right places, and none of them in the wrong places

I'll dress up when a situation calls for it, I've been known to wear shorter than short skirts, but just like everyone else I like to lounge around in casual stuff and comfortable but presentable stuff

You cant just categorise women. We come in all shapes and sizes, all forms and have different approches to life
                          TopDog

Comment

I barely have any active female members @ my site.

Comment

Same with me, I don't really have any active female members on mine, though I have a few..

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X