Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can we get an new pics of the vB3 style?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we get an new pics of the vB3 style?

We got admin pics months ago, which made me think they were close to completing the forum style. Of course it's been a few months and no word about it.
    Console Racing Review

I believe that the Admin CP styles won't look anything like the final style for vBulletin v3.0.0 however I could be wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Stewart
      We got admin pics months ago, which made me think they were close to completing the forum style. Of course it's been a few months and no word about it.
      Since none exist yet, it would be hard to show them to you. The new front-end style will not be worked on until they prepare for a Release Candidate.
      Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
      The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
      vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Originally posted by Radon3k
        I believe that the Admin CP styles won't look anything like the final style for vBulletin v3.0.0 however I could be wrong.
        Kinda weird to spend time making two different styles for the same product. :dunno:
        Console Racing Review

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Luke
          Since none exist yet, it would be hard to show them to you. The new front-end style will not be worked on until they prepare for a Release Candidate.
          No need for the smart remark partner. I'm just asking a question on a subject that hasn't been discussed in awhile. Having been in development myself for awhile, I find it interesting a conceptual look and feel was never thought of/planned out. That's like not having a database schema planned before starting an ecommerce site.
          Console Racing Review

Comment

They very well could have some sort of concept thought out, just not in place yet. It's pointless to create the style if things keep changing.

Comment

No need for the smart remark partner. I'm just asking a question on a subject that hasn't been discussed in awhile. Having been in development myself for awhile, I find it interesting a conceptual look and feel was never thought of/planned out. That's like not having a database schema planned before starting an ecommerce site.
              You don't have to be rude just because you are not getting what you wanted.
              Running vB since 4-14-2002

Comment

awesome. may i?

Comment

where do all these groovy smilies come from? i never seem to be able to find any great ones can i 'Borrow'that one please

Comment

Originally posted by phill2003
                    where do all these groovy smilies come from? i never seem to be able to find any great ones can i 'Borrow'that one please
                    mysmilies.com

Comment

Yeh there are loads of cool smilies out there...

The problem is you can never use them all

Satan

Comment

Originally posted by IDN
                        You don't have to be rude just because you are not getting what you wanted.
                        I'm not being rude, just telling the truth.
                        Console Racing Review

Comment

Originally posted by Jakeman
                          awesome. may i?
                          Originally posted by phill2003
                          Borrow that one please
                          It's a smile from a forum I mod at, you guys can use it I'm sure. Anybody can right click - save as anyways so I don't see why not. :dunno:
                          Console Racing Review

Comment

. Anybody can right click - save as anyways
                            thats true but politeness dictates otherwise

Comment

It would be nice if someone could port the silver control panel theme for the actual board.

http://i.ksilebo.com/ksicom_button.png
                              http://i.ksilebo.com/simpli_button.png

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X