No announcement yet.

Holy Poop!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its a big house spider thats all you would like it in our supermarket where i work then we have to be carefull of the grapes when we open them as they use somekind of deadly spider to eat the bugs where they are grown and not all of them come of in the wash

Comment

Originally posted by phill2003
      its a big house spider thats all you would like it in our supermarket where i work then we have to be carefull of the grapes when we open them as they use somekind of deadly spider to eat the bugs where they are grown and not all of them come of in the wash
      Ok I'm not eating grapes again...

But the idea of selling it on eBay isn't half bad, might aswell use spiders as a form of income!

Comment

I chucked it outside =/

besides, how would i mail it? and it'd have to be in-country too, wouldn't it, with all those laws and shiz.

Comment

Thats not a wolf spider. They look like this - http://www.ento.okstate.edu/ddd/insects/wolfspider.htm

We have wolf spiders down here in Florida. They look like brown tarantulas. We had one in our house several months back... Whacked it back outside the door (weeeeeeee.....).

Check out this site:
          http://www.loven.plus.com/nicksspiders/main.htm

This just is almost an expert in spiders... send the pictures to him, and see what he says....

BTW:

Did it look like this spider??
          http://www.loven.plus.com/nicksspide...iagigantia.htm

Comment

It's Shelob!

1. Capture Shelob
            2. ...
            3. Profit!!

I would've been scared ****less....not scared ****-really-quickly though

Comment

Rockergrrl; no, it didn't have a big arse like that and it wasn't as hairy as that.

Comment

Originally posted by nebby
                I...from all the random peices of donner meat i leave lying around
                You eat reindeer too?

Comment

Just a spider. We get scorpians in one of my houses. They're small, but plentiful.

Comment

The other day my friends and I found a decent size spider in my basement... body about the size of a peanut you have to crack open (looks like an 8) and we caught it, stuck it in a can with airholes, and froze it... we then took it out and tied a string around it's leg as a leash

We also did that to a wasp I found, like in CKY

Comment

Originally posted by nebby
                      Rockergrrl; no, it didn't have a big arse like that and it wasn't as hairy as that.
                      Haha that spider's got an hairy arse

Comment

God I am arachnaphobic (or how ever the hell you spell it too) just I kill it the minute I see it. I don't care what it is, it either gets killed ot flushed down my toilet. Then I am afraid to sit on the toilet for few days . I am scared as hell of these sorta bugs, I kill them instantly, then pray to god for forgiveness, then flush it down the toilet

Comment

Originally posted by Arunan.S
                          God I am arachnaphobic (or how ever the hell you spell it too) just I kill it the minute I see it. I don't care what it is, it either gets killed ot flushed down my toilet. Then I am afraid to sit on the toilet for few days . I am scared as hell of these sorta bugs, I kill them instantly, then pray to god for forgiveness, then flush it down the toilet
                          Yet you have that monster as your avatar

Comment

I had a dream last night about that spider.

Comment

Originally posted by Arunan.S
                              Same... except I don't go near them. I run...

Comment

Originally posted by Jakeman
                                I had a dream last night about that spider.
                                WOOOOOOOOOOO

I'VE HAD AN AFFECT ON A VB DEVELOPERS PERSONAL LIFE

Comment

Working...
                                X