Holy Poop!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy Poop!

I just sat down on the bog, getting ready to do my dumping ritual, when i see these BIG ****OFF LEEGS COMING OVER A SHOE.

this spider, just casually walks over the shoe, and watches me do my holy ritual.

once i'm finished up, i go run and get the cam, a glass, and a peice of card.

These pics don't do justice to the size of this creature, and i know all you yanks will go "OMGWTF WE HAVE BIGGER SPIDERS THAN THAT OVER HERE TEH GOOD OL' US OF AAII" but this is England, we just don't have spiders this size over here 0_0;;

we don't usually have bigs spiders in the NL either, but every so often I still encounter one about hand-sized in our house. Not the same type as that one though, just a normal house-spider that grew way out of proportions (ie. too big for the vacuumcleaner to suck it up!). Not very common in the NL, I tell ya. Freaky to find those, neh?

I once encountered one when my parents were on holiday. I didn't feel like 'catching' it so I just left it there - it stayed put for 4 days....

Comment

Nebby be teh 1337 4 h4v1n a sp1d3r

Comment

I think that was just a regular house spider that had mutated from all the random peices of donner meat i leave lying around

Comment

The biggest one I ever saw turned out to be a fake. But it scared the crap out of me

This is a real one, and by the looks of the shakey cam, it scared you :P

Comment

No, the first couple it was trying to run away so i had to try to take a pic while it was running.

But i admit, when i first saw it it scared the **** outta me, which helped my holy ritual speed along significantly

Comment

Wow... what a huge spider. If it had been in my house... I'd probally have fainted. I have an extremely bad case of arachnaphobia. I'm absolutely terrified of spiders.. No other bugs... just spiders.

Comment

I really hate spiders.

Comment

I'm not scared of them exactly, but i wouldn't touch one that size 0_0;;

Comment

Sell it on eBay!
                    :)

Comment

Originally posted by DirectPixel
                      Sell it on eBay!
                      *laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaughs*

that's a classic ^_^

Comment

Yeck

Comment

Is it a fast mover? There was a huge one in our bathroom the other night, it ran like Carl Lewis.

Craig
                          Special Forces - Roll Of Honour - http://www.specialforcesroh.com

Comment

That's nothing. Here in the Ozark Mountains we have spiders larger than some of my kids. We go spider hunting every morning, and have a dandy spider BBQ every day. Our spiders own yours!!!1!!
                            </stupid; not funny joke>

That is quite a big spider. I wonder what would happen if you squished it. I imagine lots of guts n juice
                            Trent Gillespie Mod Theater Gillespie Photography

Comment

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! :arachnophobic:

Have you identified what kind of spider it is? It looks like of like a wolf spider in the second pic, but in the other pics its body looks too "stubby."

Comment

Working...
                              X