Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Multi-license owners: what's it like running more than one website?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multi-license owners: what's it like running more than one website?

Hmm, I'm thinking of buying a second vBulletin license and starting up another website. I have already tested the water and I think there is sufficient interest in my idea. Anyone here run more than one busy community? What's it like? Any tips for a newbie such as myself?

Cheers
    Matt
    Avatar Generator - The ultimate avatar and banner generation tool. It's a Google Image search mashup.
    Christian Gaming - A forum for Christians who like video games.

Originally posted by djnoz
    Hmm, I'm thinking of buying a second vBulletin license and starting up another website. I have already tested the water and I think there is sufficient interest in my idea. Anyone here run more than one busy community? What's it like? Any tips for a newbie such as myself?

Cheers
    One word to describe it: hell.

Hehe, just make sure you have plenttttttttttty of time on your hands.

Comment

It is great fun. The things you have learned from one site, will help you improve the other site quicker, and you will stop having a life But it is worth it.

Comment

That's why I prefer to automate my site so I can STILL have a life .

I have a Internet Services site wich is still in HEAVY developing. More scripts are comming etc. all self-coded. That's help enough for me
        A bullet may have your name on it, but shrapnel is addressed "to whom it may concern"

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X