X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    Why is everyone replying to a 7 year old thread?

Leave a comment:

• kruzzen
    replied
    www.FlashFXP.com is what I have been using for years, its like $30 (one time fee) and the best I have seen!

Leave a comment:

• Darkimmortal
    replied
    Filezilla server

Leave a comment:

• thehabbo
    replied
    Just download firefox and use Fire FTP (http://fireftp.mozdev.org/)
    It's fast, easy to use and has everything you need.

Leave a comment:

• Shamil.
    replied
    Filezilla FTP is good and free.

Leave a comment:

• noroot
    replied
    Wing FTP Server is a good ftp server for Windows and Linux, with powerful features and easy-to-use GUI.

Leave a comment:

• ShiningArcanine
    replied
    Originally posted by filburt1
    You can also use a network crossover cable and transfer the files directly. If they were Macs, you could connect them via Firewire and transfer the files at 400 Mbits/sec.
    Or he could get the network cross over cable you suggested and transfer files at 1Gbit/sec.

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    Serv-U is kind of nice, but I thnk they are too expansive for what they provide.

Leave a comment:

• filburt1
    replied
    Originally posted by cyo
    What is a good ftp server for windows? I need to transfer some files from windows desktop to windows laptop.
    You can also use a network crossover cable and transfer the files directly. If they were Macs, you could connect them via Firewire and transfer the files at 400 Mbits/sec.

Leave a comment:

• CeleronXT
    replied
    Cerberus FTP

http://www.cerberusftp.com/index.html#DownloadFTP

Leave a comment:

• ShiningArcanine
    replied
    Originally posted by cyo
    What is a good ftp server for windows? I need to transfer some files from windows desktop to windows laptop.
    If you run Windows 2000/XP Professional or any server OSes on your desktop, try going to add/remove Windows components (under add/remove programs in the Control Panel) and add the FTP server (Under Internet Information Services). Or you could just setup a network and do it via that.

Leave a comment:

• mcncyo
    started a topic a good ftp server for windows

a good ftp server for windows

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X