Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr. HillBilly
    replied
    Might as well switch to vbulletin now. Ivision board ain't offering support to unregistered members

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    The installation gets you to click on [next] a few times and then you are done

Leave a comment:

• Mr. HillBilly
    replied
    Guess he's too young to understand that there ain't no free vb

But whatever he wants, the admin demo is the exact same thing as if you had it installed on your own server, just that you don't get to see the install area.

Leave a comment:

• auto
    replied
    Originally posted by Pokemonboy
    :\ Too bad. I'm going to stick with IPB then.
    Yep... too bad for you

Leave a comment:

• CeleronXT
    replied
    Eh. Weird. The only thing you can't see with the AdminCP demo is the installation.

Leave a comment:

• filburt1
    replied
    Why's that? I don't understand your need for trying to install a free version of vB. The install process is nearly identical to most any other PHP-based forum script such as phpBB or IPB.

Leave a comment:

• Pokemonboy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• filburt1
    replied
    There was vB Lite, which was discontinued because its sole purpose was to demonstrate if vB2 would run on your server. However, it eventually did not accurately depict the results.

There never was a full vB2 demo or trial. The admin CP is the best there is. If you want to know if vB(3) will install, there is a script you can download to find out. There is also the vB manual you can read.

Leave a comment:

• UHN_ED
    replied
    The admin panel demo combined with the public forums show you every aspect of vB.

Leave a comment:

• Andrew111888
    replied
    That was vB lite. No longer available.

Leave a comment:

• Pokemonboy
    started a topic Fre vB... is it gone?

Fre vB... is it gone?

I remember a while ago, there was a free vB, which I think was the same as vB, only you couldnt install skins, correct? Now, I'm THINKING about going to vB, but before I even THINK about buying it, I want to try to install the free one on my server. Is it discontinued? If so, I think you will get less members concidering you wont know what to expect. That Admin CP Demo isnt all that great.

So, is it?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X