This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Introduction

My name is Max and I am the author of a few books.
    I am a hard core atheist.

I am also an Objectivist thus I tend to come across as very arrogant. Can't help that as I like to speak my mind boldly as i don't want to spend my time typing explanations for every simple/feeble mind.

I hate communists and altruists deeply.

and I can't help it if idiots can't stand my superior intellect! It goes with the territory that the intelligent will always be despised. Besides, how can fools respect intelligence when they have no standard by which to recognize it.

Max

Originally posted by pHpLords.Net
    I wrote a book when I was 9. It got me an A+.

I am also an Objectivist thus I tend to come across as very arrogant. Can't help that as I like to speak my mind boldly as i don't want to spend my time typing explanations for every simple/feeble mind.
    I have difficulty explaining what's on my mind. My shrink is looking in on it.

I heard these words on CNN once

and I can't help it if idiots can't stand my superior intellect! It goes with the territory that the intelligent will always be despised. Besides, how can fools respect intelligence when they have no standard by which to recognize it.
    I bet you can't counter this. I'm so smart! Worship me.

That entire post was an entertaining oxymoron, you moron.

Comment

Thank you for proving my point!

Comment

Thank you for proving my point!
        Heh, person sitting next to me owes me $5. I told him you would say exactly that.

You forgot to mention your age. Did your parents fill out the COPPA form for this site?

Comment

LOL! as I said, morons will always respond with stupidity as that is all they are capable of...

Thanks for proving my point once again.

Comment

Max
            hi max

i'm not an atheist i have an open mind and am willing to listen to arguments for and against.......

not sure about the arrogance but as for speaking your mind i'm all for it and believe it is the only way in life.....

what is it about communism that you hate so passionatly or is just the communist people that you hate and not the ideals (every one equel)

the idiots part you assume that you are infact of higher intelligence, on what do you base this and by what standard do you class people as idiots, in my experience people of any level of learning have valid points to make and should not be dissmised because you see them as fools....

there has infact been one or two instances of people with a lower than average IQ going on to make vast fortunes with strikingly good ideas when so called genius's have fallen into rack and ruin due to no common sense what so ever.......

so how do you recognise intelligence in a person give us an example.......

Comment

If you are so objective about issues, why do I sence a flinch of taking it personal ? :]

I am floris, I am 26 years old, I am married and I have a cat. We don't have children and I don't like the future. I hate the past and I have trouble sleeping.

I don't believe in anything that people tell me to believe. I want to explore, and take risks, I want to do stupid things, so I can learn from them. And I don't mind seeing arrogant people thinking they are just egocentrically setup.

I don't mind being a moron, helps me get past the point where you have to rant and flame subtle to users that think they are smarter then the rest, while their IQ doesn't seem to be higher then the average.

Comment

there has infact been one or two instances of people with a lower than average IQ going on to make vast fortunes with strikingly good ideas when so called genius's have fallen into rack and ruin due to no common sense what so ever.......
                Such as?

I base my intelligence on IQ criteria amongst others, the others you could not possibly understand unless you are an Objectivist, which you are not.

BTW, thanks for being civil in your repply, unlike others on here.

Also, keep in mind that there are exceptions to the rule. For example, there are quite a few morons who won the lotto...etc.

Max

Comment

I don't like the future. I hate the past and I have trouble sleeping.
                  that doesnt leave you a lot does it

I don't believe in anything that people tell me to believe. I want to explore, and take risks, I want to do stupid things, so I can learn from them. And I don't mind seeing arrogant people thinking they are just egocentrically setup.
                  well said and i totaly agree....

I don't mind being a moron, helps me get past the point where you have to rant and flame subtle to users that think they are smarter then the rest, while their IQ doesn't seem to be higher then the average.
                  i am under no illusion what so ever about my intelligence, i may not be the brightest star on the planet but i would like to think i'm not the dimmest either..

not sure where the rant and flame came from i try to be pleasent to everybody i come in contact with and have been know to appologise when my comments have upset people...

i just wanted a debate thats all

Comment

I base my intelligence on IQ criteria amongst others, the others you could not possibly understand unless you are an Objectivist, which you are not.
                    why do you assume i couldnt understand, bearing in mind that you dont know me at all only the things i post. which are sometimes silly others just plain daft, and on rare occasions actually worth reading.......

Comment

Originally posted by phill2003
                      that doesnt leave you a lot does it
                      I take each day as it comes and live to die another day.

well said and i totaly agree....

i am under no illusion what so ever about my intelligence, i may not be the brightest star on the planet but i would like to think i'm not the dimmest either..
                      This planet only has 1 star Well, we have zillions, but they are too far away to have us rotate around it.

not sure where the rant and flame came from i try to be pleasent to everybody i come in contact with and have been know to appologise when my comments have upset people...
                      I feel deeply hurt and will sue you for all the cookies you have! :]

i just wanted a debate thats all
                      Call it freedom of speech, much easier.

Comment

why do you assume i couldnt understand,
                        I did not mean any offense by it. You cannot possibly understand because you are not an objectivist, it is that simple. To become an Objectivist one has to understand our philosophy well for one and having achieved this you will have developed a higher intellect once you have lived and practiced Objectivism.

Max

Comment

All those big words. I don't even understand what they mean. Could someone explain to me what they are?

Isn't it simple?

I am alive, and I have an idea or believe about something and just try to enjoy my time in this world ?

Comment

I did not mean any offense by it. You cannot possibly understand because you are not an objectivist, it is that simple. To become an Objectivist one has to understand our philosophy well for one and having achieved this you will have developed a higher intellect once you have lived and practiced Objectivism.

Max
                            i'm not offended i just wondered why you thought i wouldnt understand, you had to learn it sometime and grasp the ideas yet you think i could not?

Originally posted by xiphoid
                            I feel deeply hurt and will sue you for all the cookies you have! :]
                            you are welcome to my cookies but you may have to fight to the death with my children

Comment

i just wondered why you thought i wouldnt understand, you had to learn it sometime and grasp the ideas yet you think i could not?
                              Sure. You too can learn it once you become and atheist first, it is a prerequisite.

Max

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X