X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joe Page
    Most people are likely to try .com .co.uk and .net

Actually that is not that true.

I goto more websites than I would like to consider. I see .co.uk from time to time, but I do not think I have ever been to a .co.uk website.

But that does not really matter as my point was would a person rather have widgat01.com or widget.ws?

Comment

And I should add I hit 9,374 on the alexa rankings for yesterday (first time I have ever seen it under 10 ) with a .ws

Comment

I think most people who are not web savy think of the .dot com.

Comment

True...

Originally posted by Zecherieh
          Honestly, just my opinion, but why does it have to be .com?

And I just checked, OnlineGamers.ws and GamersOnline.ws are both unregistered.
          I live in newzealand and we mainly go for .co.nz as our 'main domains', but of late we thought it would be nice to get the .com of are gaming site just for the sake of pointing... i own www.gamersonline.net.nz and www.gamersonline.co.nz and my forums lie on my newly registered www.goforums.co.nz (Note that they are all down right now), i had thought about asking the peep that owns www.gamersonline.net if he wants to sell/trade... witch i mite still do.

I have www.enterthegames.com forsale if anyone is interested and i have www.playstation3.co.nz also, plus few more...

Comment

Alot of domains, i only have 4, lol
            Running vB since 4-14-2002

Comment

Originally posted by Kizmitt
              and i have www.playstation3.co.nz also, plus few more...
              Don't know if you read the post by another person about a week ago about Microsoft trying to take his windowsos.com domain.

Wonder if Sony will come after you.

Comment

When I bought my first domain name- worldmotorsport.com. I could have bought formula1.com, but I didn't
                Motorsport Forums

Comment

Originally posted by stanmxl
                  Don't know if you read the post by another person about a week ago about Microsoft trying to take his windowsos.com domain.

Wonder if Sony will come after you.
                  Lol i have sponcership by www.nz.playstation.com and they didnt really care that i had bet them to it, if they want it they can buy it off me plus i have had a few people asking about buying it as it allready gets abit of traffic even though it only points to my go sites..

I did a Whois yesterday and found that www.playstation4.com through to 6 have all bean registered!! i doubt sony will go past ps3...

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Hewitt
                    When I bought my first domain name- worldmotorsport.com. I could have bought formula1.com, but I didn't

Ouch

the first reaction, second one was tess and there is a lot of forumula 1 trademarks out there you might have had to deal with (good excuse to check on my status while I am at)

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X