xbox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xbox

Hi what do u make of this console? I have a ps2 and am getting bored of it. I am considering getting an xbox but am uncertain in a way. Is it going to be around for much longer? Anything better coming out shortly? What are xbox's like? I like my ps2 dont get my wrong but am just bored of it!

Anjam

There is a gamecube too

Comment

Between my Xbox and my GameCube, I would have to say that I think that I spend most of my time with my Xbox, but only because of Halo. A lot of the games for the Xbox are cross-platform, and the games that are only for the Xbox usually suck. But Halo is really awesome, especially multiplayer, so that game alone is enough to justify the 300 dollar price tag on the system. Well, that's how much it was when I bought it, anyway...

On the other hand, the GameCube has a lot of quality games that you can't get on any other system. I would go into further detail, but you only asked about the Xbox, so I won't...

So... Yeah.
      http://www.arsegaming.com/dice/index.php/stuff.jpg

Comment

Halo when you link two XBoxes together and play teams with four on each console is absolutely awesome. Way better than PC gaming online.
        --filburt1, vBulletin.org/vBulletinTemplates.com moderator
        Web Design Forums.net: vB Board of the Month
        vBulletin Mail System (vBMS): webmail for your forum users

Comment

Originally posted by BillaBongUSA
          On the other hand, the GameCube has a lot of quality games that you can't get on any other system. I would go into further detail, but you only asked about the Xbox, so I won't....
          *cough*ZeldaTheWindWaker*cough*

Comment

Originally posted by filburt1
            Halo when you link two XBoxes together and play teams with four on each console is absolutely awesome. Way better than PC gaming online.
            Halo will be released on PC at the end of the year (well the rumours say so anyway), but halo2, my god. I needed a mop to get rid of the dribble

Comment

Spend that money on buying DDR Max for PS2, and going to RedOctane and buying yourself an Ignition 2.0 pad.

You'll have much more fun, and you'll get in shape, and you can brag about your elite DDR skills to all your azn friends.
              :)

Comment

But on the down side, your knees will get sore and they will hurt very badly when you decide to take up bowling.
                http://www.arsegaming.com/dice/index.php/stuff.jpg

Comment

I use my pstwo and Xbox equally.
                  for me its:
                  Ps2: TR AOD
                  xBox: Bloodrayne, and HAlo,and MAtrix Reloaded.

Comment

I've been waiting for Halo since it was introduced at Macworld oh so long ago.
                    It came out for xbox quite some time ago, but i'm not afraid to admit -- that i haven't played it. not one bit.

Should be coming out for my little mac, like it should have long ago, quite shortly. That's all i need to know.
                    www.warboards.org

Comment

Right okay.. i am still thinking then whether to get it. I will post what i do whenever i do it!

Comment

/me likes the gamecube

xBox = http://xbox-linux.sourceforge.net/
                        I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

XOBOX is HUGE lololol!...sorry, an Arstechinca reference.

XBOX to me is very meh, I have no interest in it at all. Gamecube however Im definetly gettting, mostly for F-Zero GC. I havent had a console since SNES, and sold that when I was in 10th grade (i.e. 1995).
                          forums: pcfx.cc
                          gallery: here

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. X
                            XOBOX is HUGE lololol!...sorry, an Arstechinca reference.

XBOX to me is very meh, I have no interest in it at all. Gamecube however Im definetly gettting, mostly for F-Zero GC. I havent had a console since SNES, and sold that when I was in 10th grade (i.e. 1995).
                            It's big for a reason. It's big becuse I can swap the 5GB HD with an 80 GB. It's big because it's more powerful then the competition. It's big because I can emulate MAME, NES, SNES, N64, Genesis, and PSX games on it, and run Linux on it. When you can do all of that on your Gamecube, give me a shout...

Gamecube = 10x Pokemon games, but hey, if you're into that, more power to you.

Bah..
                            Webmaster / Administrator
                            www.MegaGames.com
                            www.MGForums.com

Comment

Xbox has many great games, plus a lot of the new ones you can play online if you have high speed internet with Xbox Live!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X