X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zecherieh
    replied
    Originally posted by JimF
    Do you know how hard it is to meet a girl when you say "I feel it's the personality and mind that matters, not the body" - they all assume you're ugly

Well, if the shoe fits...

Actually I agree with your statement 100% - not a big linux fan, but just give me a women that can code in any language and I could be happy (as long as she is not a liberal)

Leave a comment:

• JimF
    replied
    Do you know how hard it is to meet a girl when you say "I feel it's the personality and mind that matters, not the body" - they all assume you're ugly! I'm waiting to meet that special someone, preferably a LinuxChick - there's something about a girl that can work a shell prompt that is a HUGE turn on for me. That and the ability to drive a 5-speed transmission .

Ahh, dreams...

-jim

Leave a comment:

• nadine
    replied
    I don't pursue at all. That way I am pleasantly surprised.
    Besides, being singe has it's advantages. I can flirt, go where I want to go, and spend my time the way I want to. Now I have free time to learn the things I want to learn. I just got myself a nice little playground (domain) for my training yard. That's what I'm talking about!

Leave a comment:

• Zecherieh
    replied
    Originally posted by nadine
    So, to sum it up, she has to be practically perfect in every way.

I always pursue perfection, that when I fall a mile short I am still doing ok

Leave a comment:

• nadine
    replied
    So, to sum it up, she has to be practically perfect in every way. Have you considered Mary Poppins?

My sights are a little lower. I like to date (and have friends) that don't tick me off. A couple of things that tick me off are those that assume because I am younger that I don't have common sense, assuming because I am blonde that I am stupid, and people who complain about things and don't do a dang thing about it. A degree of social grace is good. For dating, similar beliefs is a must. Okay, maybe my list isn't so short after all!

Leave a comment:

• Zecherieh
    replied

Ohhhh...you romantic, you!

I try

Actually I am weird, the last women I want to even go out with is one that thinks that I am gonna be their world (I dont know what is worse, someone that would worship their partner, or someone that would worship me)

I women has to be independent, head strong, have her own goals and desires in life and the guts to chase after said goals and desires. Any women I date also has to be smarter than me also. I like challenging conversation more than anything, and nothing like dating a intellectual midget to bore you to death.

Oh it really does help if she is conservative also.

Leave a comment:

• nadine
    replied
    Originally posted by Zecherieh
    See I give women a choice, it can be McDonalds then the local city council meeting or Hardees and then down to whatever game is playing that night
    Ohhhh...you romantic, you!

Leave a comment:

• Zecherieh
    replied
    See I give women a choice, it can be McDonalds then the local city council meeting or Hardees and then down to whatever game is playing that night

Leave a comment:

• nadine
    replied
    Originally posted by Susan

ROFL, Nadine. I think you hit the nail on the head with that one. Men who can communicate are out there, but lord it's not easy finding them! I got lucky and found mine at 20. I know many women my age are still looking for one who can say more than "When is dinner ready?" and "Shhhh the game is on!"
    Well, I'm 27, and enjoying (well, looking forward to enjoying) the freedom! I've never run into the "When's dinner ready and the game is on" problem. Dinner is "well, where are you taking me" and if it's hockey, I'm telling them to shut up.

Leave a comment:

• nadine
    replied
    Originally posted by PeF
    It was a joke. Muscles ain't all was my point.
    I took it as such.
    I don't know if it's that hard to find someone to talk with. I have been told I talk enough for 2. I tend to automatically eliminate those without an education or liberal arts-y types. If I stick with engineers, I generally do alright...thus the geek comment.
    btw, everyone communicates better in thier own language...I just wish I knew what mine was!

Leave a comment:

• Susan
    replied

But a man that can understand and even communicate on the same level, well, that is a find. Oops, I used the "c" word....bad me!
    ROFL, Nadine. I think you hit the nail on the head with that one. Men who can communicate are out there, but lord it's not easy finding them! I got lucky and found mine at 20. I know many women my age are still looking for one who can say more than "When is dinner ready?" and "Shhhh the game is on!"

Leave a comment:

• PeF
    replied
    It was a joke. Muscles ain't all was my point.

I agree but it's not so easy to find a person with whom you can spend hours communicating about everything with a feeling s(he)'s the right one.

(I wish I can say my mind so well in English as in my native language. )

Leave a comment:

• nadine
    replied
    Originally posted by PeF
    The attachement says it all... lol
    Not completely...a guy with, ahem, equipment will only capture interest for so long. Same can be said about muscles. But a man that can understand and even communicate on the same level, well, that is a find. Oops, I used the "c" word....bad me!

Leave a comment:

• PeF
    replied
    The attachement says it all... lol

Leave a comment:

• PeF
    replied
    Personally, I think there is nothing sexier then a man with a brain. Gotta love the computert geeks! Of course a computer geek with a half decent body is even better.
    Did I hear my name? Nope? Another bad feeling then... lol

It seems like American women prefer same sort of men like European ones.

I've got a brain! [If you've ever played WarCraft II, you surely know this Orc yell]

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X