Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I am about 5'5". I think the tallest guy I dates is 6'4" and the shortest is 5'4". The 5'4" was awkward but the 6'4" was okay.

Comment

yeah a girl taller than a guy just won't work lucky i like small girls really!
      Christopher Padfield
      Web Based Helpdesk
      DeskPRO v3.0.3 Released - Download Demo Now!

Comment

I am not completely convinced of that. It'd be kind of nice to have the guy straining his neck for a change. But then, I guess for every strained neck, there is a bent over back. It's all works out in the end. Taller guys do have a higher tendancy to make a girl feel protected, even if they have very little muscle mass. Shorter guys need more of the mass.

Comment

I once dated a girl who was 5'11", but she had some 6" tall platform clubbing shoes, so she was 6'5" with them on, i ended up finding some 2" mens platform shoes so i could be taller then she was, it was quite wierd being that tall

The shortest girl i have ever dated was 5' even... It was very wierd to say the least, i only saw her twice, she was a nice girl, just tooo short!
          Bike Forums.net

Comment

yeah i think that is where it comes from, the protect the girl syndrome...
            Christopher Padfield
            Web Based Helpdesk

Comment

I'm 6' 1" and I tended towards shorter women for a long time, but the one I want most is 5' 7".
              Webmaster:
              @forumz

Comment

It's funny, I dated a guy who had 2" platforms. It did not work. Something about a guy in heals higher then mine is just wrong!

Comment

hehe martin, i hope that is the same person we saw earlier.. where is that place by the way it looks amazing. reminded me of south africa, i went there about 14 months ago.

blokes in high heals.. hehe... i have "shoes" which are reasonably large.. the 5 8" thing explains that but they are without a doubt definitely not high heels!!!
                  Christopher Padfield
                  Web Based Helpdesk

Comment

honolulu, you can see diamond head in the background. (i think thats the pic your talkin about)
                    Bike Forums.net

Comment

Sorry, but platforms and high heels both fall under the "men should not be wearing them" category. Ick! They looked so stupid!

Comment

Ok, i need to clear this up, the shoes i bought, were doc-martin look alikes, you could hardly tell they pere platform shoes, however they did add 2" to my height. I would never be cought wearing them anywhere outside a club, and only would wear them when my GF had her 6" clubbing shoes on hehh
                        Bike Forums.net

Comment

Okay, I'll take your word for it and not question your manhood!
                          Sorry to say, but what he wore were stupid. They were platforms and I think they had a a heel too. He'd wear them to work and clubbing. I don't care if he only wore them in a dark alley with only the Lord as his witness, they were still ridiculous.

Comment

LOL
                            Bike Forums.net

Comment

Originally posted by BikeForums
                              honolulu, you can see diamond head in the background. (i think thats the pic your talkin about)
                              it is an amazing looking place...

nadine... lets here some more of things that fall into the
                              "men should not be wearing them" category
                              Christopher Padfield
                              Web Based Helpdesk

Comment

How about fur coats, and spandex?
                                Movie Forums - Now With 28% More Bruce Willis

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X