X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe
    replied
    Ok, i need to clear this up, the shoes i bought, were doc-martin look alikes, you could hardly tell they pere platform shoes, however they did add 2" to my height. I would never be cought wearing them anywhere outside a club, and only would wear them when my GF had her 6" clubbing shoes on hehh

Leave a comment:

• nadine
    replied
    Sorry, but platforms and high heels both fall under the "men should not be wearing them" category. Ick! They looked so stupid!

Leave a comment:

• Joe
    replied
    honolulu, you can see diamond head in the background. (i think thats the pic your talkin about)

Leave a comment:

• chrispadfield
    replied
    hehe martin, i hope that is the same person we saw earlier.. where is that place by the way it looks amazing. reminded me of south africa, i went there about 14 months ago.

blokes in high heals.. hehe... i have "shoes" which are reasonably large.. the 5 8" thing explains that but they are without a doubt definitely not high heels!!!

Leave a comment:

• nadine
    replied
    It's funny, I dated a guy who had 2" platforms. It did not work. Something about a guy in heals higher then mine is just wrong!

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    I'm 6' 1" and I tended towards shorter women for a long time, but the one I want most is 5' 7".

Leave a comment:

• chrispadfield
    replied
    yeah i think that is where it comes from, the protect the girl syndrome...

Leave a comment:

• Joe
    replied
    I once dated a girl who was 5'11", but she had some 6" tall platform clubbing shoes, so she was 6'5" with them on, i ended up finding some 2" mens platform shoes so i could be taller then she was, it was quite wierd being that tall

The shortest girl i have ever dated was 5' even... It was very wierd to say the least, i only saw her twice, she was a nice girl, just tooo short!

Leave a comment:

• nadine
    replied
    I am not completely convinced of that. It'd be kind of nice to have the guy straining his neck for a change. But then, I guess for every strained neck, there is a bent over back. It's all works out in the end. Taller guys do have a higher tendancy to make a girl feel protected, even if they have very little muscle mass. Shorter guys need more of the mass.

Leave a comment:

• chrispadfield
    replied
    yeah a girl taller than a guy just won't work lucky i like small girls really!

Leave a comment:

• nadine
    replied
    Well, I am about 5'5". I think the tallest guy I dates is 6'4" and the shortest is 5'4". The 5'4" was awkward but the 6'4" was okay.

Leave a comment:

• chrispadfield
    replied
    hehe... this thread is funny.

i am about 5 8" so that probably explains why.. but then 5'1, 5'2 is fine by me for a girl which is quite a lot of difference really.

Leave a comment:

• nadine
    replied
    I had heard about the first one, but 3?!? Can we say overkil?
    pun not intended but realized

Leave a comment:

• nadine
    replied
    Thanks. I don't know that it will de me any good. I just sort of happen into relationships. I never look and seldom give any thought beyond my list of 5 (and maybe the age formula). It would be interesting to read, though.

Leave a comment:

• Joe
    replied
    ... about amazon.com, check out these books i found one day while looking for a good cook book: Book 1 Book 2 Book 3.

LOL!

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X