X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone here workout?

I workout daily.. Gotta keep my muscles up

Anyone else here workout?

I've been slacking for the past year or two (and it shows), but I've recently gotten back on the workout wagon . I walk or run 2-5 miles per day, as well as playing 5-6 hours of Racquetball per week.

I'm not into muscle building or anything gay like that, I like to workout because I like feeling healthy.

-jim
    "The dot-com bust has cleared out the carpetbaggers and left the Internet to those who really care about it"
    - Jon Ippolito, new-media curator, Guggenheim Museum

Comment

muscle building.. gay? Nah man, it's all about getting the *****.

Comment

Fred, if you ask around, most girls like someone naturally big, not pumped up big.
        Webmaster:
        @forumz

Comment

Originally posted by Fred
          Wow, I'm sure most women you run into love an attitude like that, too...

-jim
          "The dot-com bust has cleared out the carpetbaggers and left the Internet to those who really care about it"
          - Jon Ippolito, new-media curator, Guggenheim Museum

Comment

<insert pic>
            Related? Use any martian powers? LOL

Comment

Martin, nice girl.. shes fine

Comment

old, fat and ugly and can still hang with hot, young french babes...

it *must* be Martian powers...

hehehe
                Webmaster:
                @forumz

Comment

Originally posted by Fred
                  With talk like that, you may want to consider working on the manners!

Personally, I think there is nothing sexier then a man with a brain. Gotta love the computert geeks! Of course a computer geek with a half decent body is even better.

Comment

Originally posted by nadine

With talk like that, you may want to consider working on the manners!

Personally, I think there is nothing sexier then a man with a brain. Gotta love the computert geeks! Of course a computer geek with a half decent body is even better.

How about someone that knows how to turn the computer off and has an eighth of a good body?

Only weights I life are the twelve ounce variety - but I do plenty of reps.

Comment

Hmmm, since I live in one of the fattest states in the US, I guess I may have to settle for someone without a beer gut and doesn't use AOL " 'cause they've got a really good homepage" (yes, a near quote from a friend of mine).

Comment

Originally posted by nadine
                        Did I hear my name? Nope? Another bad feeling then... lol

It seems like American women prefer same sort of men like European ones.

I've got a brain! [If you've ever played WarCraft II, you surely know this Orc yell]

Comment

The attachement says it all... lol

Comment

Originally posted by PeF
                            The attachement says it all... lol
                            Not completely...a guy with, ahem, equipment will only capture interest for so long. Same can be said about muscles. But a man that can understand and even communicate on the same level, well, that is a find. Oops, I used the "c" word....bad me!

Comment

It was a joke. Muscles ain't all was my point.

I agree but it's not so easy to find a person with whom you can spend hours communicating about everything with a feeling s(he)'s the right one.

(I wish I can say my mind so well in English as in my native language. )

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X