CPanel - Email Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CPanel - Email Problems

Has anybody ever had problems with email accounts in CPanel?

I just got back from a trip this Independence Day weekend, and all of a sudden, my email accounts in CPanel don't work anymore.

I have two domains set up in two CPanels accounts on the same server. No configuration changes have been made in the time between when I left (when it was working), and today (when I came back, and it isn't working).

For my other account, everything works fine. The one account that's malfunctioning, however, is really weird. The email address show up in the Email Settings page, but the password/username is continually denied when I try to login, either from Outlook or from webmail. I've changed the password, and it's still denied.

Only the user-created emails are not working. The default email for your domain that comes default with CPanel still works fine.

Any help?
    :)

You will probably will have to register, but you will probably get an answer too. Check/ask these forums - http://forum.rackshack.net/forumdisp...?s=&forumid=44
    Trent Gillespie Mod Theater Gillespie Photography

Comment

I had such problems before. I just can't stand using horde and neomail so i decided to install hivemail, import all my current emails from pop3 and then delete the cpanel account after moving all the emails to a temporary folder in hivemail

- miSt
      Dean Clatworthy - Web Developer/Designer

Comment

hmm... I might do that as well.

/me bugs Chen for hivemail hookups.
        :)

Comment

i had the same prob the other week and i swapped the username and pass a few times and it enned up working again.

Comment

make sure to use

username = [email protected] @domain.com may need to be added in some versions of cpanel..
            MCSE, MVP, CCIE
            Microsoft Beta Team

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X