Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me2Be
    replied
    LOL, yep, I AM old compared to some of you!

Hi Kathy!! I've been doing good, it's great to see you!

As for where I've been, mommyhood has been quite an adventure and really cuts back on the work time and who knows how much I'll be around after we bring our second child home next spring LOL!! You might need to send out a search party for me!

Leave a comment:

• CeleronXT
    replied
    Originally posted by Raz Meister
    I'm sure you never meant it like that!
    Er, you mean like I'm denoting that she's old or something? If so, lol. She's been around here a long time.

Leave a comment:

• Raz Meister
    replied
    Originally posted by CeleronXT
    You haven't? She's been around for a long time.
    I'm sure you never meant it like that!

Leave a comment:

• CeleronXT
    replied
    Originally posted by Game Wizards
    Hey Me2Be, I've never seen you before?!
    You haven't? She's been around for a long time.

Leave a comment:

• Kathy
    replied
    Originally posted by Me2Be
    Probably because of the new anti-telemarketing program at donotcall.gov -- it's all over the news this week
    Me2Be! There you are! I've missed you! (girls rock!)

Leave a comment:

• cyburbia
    replied
    Originally posted by Icheb
    I assume congratulations are in order?
    Well, I dunno. This is really more of a brag, and a testimonial for the vBulletin folks. 2.3.0 is still working fast with 250+ users, on a shared hosting account. I think congrats would be in order if there were 250+ posting users online.

The previous record was 87 last year, when Theresa the Billboard Girl made an appearance, and all of the most active Cyburbia users dropped in to participate in the thread.

Leave a comment:

• tgillespie
    replied
    Same here. Its nice to know vBulletin has some sort of female authority

Leave a comment:

• Game Wizards
    replied
    Originally posted by Me2Be
    Probably because of the new anti-telemarketing program at donotcall.gov -- it's all over the news this week
    Hey Me2Be, I've never seen you before?!

Leave a comment:

• Icheb
    replied
    I assume congratulations are in order?

Leave a comment:

• Me2Be
    replied

Leave a comment:

• cyburbia
    started a topic 256 users on now, and still going strong

256 users on now, and still going strong

A thread on my vBulletin-based forums, for some unknown reason, is rated very high in a Google search for the term "donotcall". I've got 256 users active, where normally there would be about 40 or 50 at this time. It peaked at 330 earlier this morning. Strange, but at least the board is still holding out, maybe because most of those visitors are looking at the one thread and then leaving.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X