Stumped: vBulletinTemplates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stumped: vBulletinTemplates

Ok, I have registered at vBulletinTemplates.com TWICE now and I STILL can not post. I have registered once with my official vBulletin email, and second with a vBulletin email I pluged, in the members area.

filburt. Any clue?
    usernames: tgillespie & Trent Gillespie

NEED TO POST
    Trent Gillespie Mod Theater Gillespie Photography

Please contact the Admin(s) at vBulletinTemplates directly.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I just emailed SaintDog using vbulletin.com, since I can't do anything via vBulletinTemplates, and I couldn't find his email.

And I posted this message to make sure that vBulletinTemplates didnt have some sort of members area I missed.

Comment

With the exception of not being upgraded to beta 4, vBT is up to date with the licensing system that is used in co-op with vBulletin. I have heard of many such complaints, though I honestly don't know what to do about them.

Chen provided me with the code, the only thing I know to do is for me to contact him with the code and see what he says as I cannot find the source of the problem.

Comment

okay dokay. Is there anyway you can change Trent Gillespie or tgillespie to a registered member? Or do I have to wait until licensing is fixed?

Steve can verify I'm a paying customer

Comment

Maybe if any other vBT customers went through this they can post what they did to get it fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakeman
              Maybe if any other vBT customers went through this they can post what they did to get it fixed.
              That would be great as I cannot identify the problem, it works for some, but not others which leads me to believe the licensing system is not working correctly at vBT or the file needs to be updated (steve or scott should know which file I am talking about).

As for the account, give me 5 minutes and tgillespie will be activated.

Comment

I had the same problem, it suddenly worked after a few weeks though
                A bullet may have your name on it, but shrapnel is addressed "to whom it may concern"

Comment

Originally posted by tgillespie
                  filburt. Any clue?
                  usernames: tgillespie & Trent Gillespie
                  I'm not an admin, although the flood of PMs I get with your similar question beg to differ
                  --filburt1, vBulletin.org/vBulletinTemplates.com moderator
                  Web Design Forums.net: vB Board of the Month
                  vBulletin Mail System (vBMS): webmail for your forum users

Comment

Originally posted by filburt1
                    I'm not an admin, although the flood of PMs I get with your similar question beg to differ
                    I wasn't going to PM you, but just though someone might have a solution. Saintdog took care of me, so thanks anyways.

Comment

For what it's worth, I've had this problem intermittently. For several weeks I had no access, theh I did for a week, and then I went without for five or six more days...

Comment

*bump*

Just wondering if anything more is known of the problem with the system now. Ive also been getting alot of pm's/email's about the issue and have been directing them towards vbulletin.com support for lack of a better responce.

Comment

This also seems to be happening here, as Steve has had to manually activate some accounts. It seemed to have started a little while after vB3 was installed here.

Just an observation.
                          - AJ Zmudosky

Comment

I had the same problem at vBulletin.org for some reason... I had to re-register with Bahawolf2 to get members access.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                            Working...
                            X