U2, ColdPlay, Oasis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U2, ColdPlay, Oasis

Since they're similar in ways, who would you say you would rather listen too?

I thinks U2 is probably my fav. But then again I find I have been listening to ColdPlay CDs recently, and then again, I was an Oasis fan forever, and still dig their CDs.

Cant decide. Decide for me.
    Trent Gillespie Mod Theater Gillespie Photography

I don't really like any of them, but I had to choose one, I'd go with Coldplay, since they have some songs i like.
    Last edited by Vile; Fri 20 Jun '03, 5:27pm.
    Webmaster / Administrator
    www.MegaGames.com
    www.MGForums.com

Comment

I like U2 pre-Achtung Baby ... I don't like Oasis and I never heard Coldplay...
      OPEN TECH SUPPORT
      "Tech is our middle name!"

Comment

ColdPlay is a new band that has a euro type theme. They actually are pretty identical to Oasis.

Comment

Well, I used to listen to Oasis a long time ago, but I'm not very familiar with the other two. So, uh, I guess Oasis.
          http://www.arsegaming.com/dice/index.php/stuff.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by tgillespie
            ColdPlay is a new band that has a euro type theme. They actually are pretty identical to Oasis.
            They're nothing like Oasis, imo. I would listen to Coldplay quicker than the others, but I do like the others too. I should support U2 seeing as we're both from Ireland, but hey

Comment

Originally posted by KeithMcL
              They're nothing like Oasis, imo. I would listen to Coldplay quicker than the others, but I do like the others too. I should support U2 seeing as we're both from Ireland, but hey
              The piano's, lyrics, and tempo match in my views. Oasis is a little harder if you could put it that way.

Comment

80's U2. My band of the moment is Eurasure.
                Bike Forums.net

Comment

I can't find any Eurasure. They a smaller band?

Comment

Sorry, bad spelling! Erasure ... Hard to explain there music, but well worth a few downloads IMHO
                    Bike Forums.net

Comment

I have a hard time deciding between all thee. heh

U2 is my all time Fav of the three... but recently, i have discovered Coldplay, and I'm quite hooked.

Comment

how you can have the audacity to compare oasis with coldplay ill never know...

x

Comment

I would say U2, everything pre Actung Baby. Everything after that kinda sucks in my opinion, haven't bought a single cd of theirs since. Oasis was good too but I only liked a few songs and you can probably guess which ones they are. Coldplay who?
                          http://www.icecreamforum.com

Comment

Am listening to Coldplay as I type this. Their music is cool. The Red Hot Chilli Peppers are the band of the moment for me though.

Comment

U2, since they're the only band out of the three I've heard. I like them a lot. Especially With or Without You. Bono's talent is incredible, can hit an extremely low low and an extremely high high. I wish I could sing like him, then the girls would be dropping at my feet too.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X