X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by f-a_org
    Harry Potter is Cool !
    Don't overdo it

Harry Potter is a fun book to read. And if Scott was right he'll soon regret it since a lot of harry potter fans will cancel their vB
    A bullet may have your name on it, but shrapnel is addressed "to whom it may concern"

Comment

Well copys of the book have been stolen a while ago so there very well could be real spoilers out there. So Scott must tell of if thats a real spoiler that hagrid dies. TELL US NOW.

Comment

Tell us scott or givre me a free copy of vBulletin
        ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
        Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

I dont know honestly, though its our here in 22 hours and 50 minutes
          Scott MacVicar

My Blog | Twitter

Comment

The countdown has begun!!!
            ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
            Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

Finished reading the book...its tragic, funny, hilarious, shocking, happy, sad all rolled into one.

I can't wait to find out what happens in the next book.

Another 3 years of waiting... *groan*

Comment

Originally posted by ManagerJosh
                Finished reading the book...its tragic, funny, hilarious, shocking, happy, sad all rolled into one.

I can't wait to find out what happens in the next book.

Another 3 years of waiting... *groan*

I spent like 11 hours reading it yesterday, am on page 770

Comment

Yeah I finished too. ALOT more eventful than the first four.
                  Haha Harry's a mack daddy in this one...a regular ladies man.

Comment

Originally posted by Dalius
                    Yeah I finished too. ALOT more eventful than the first four.
                    Haha Harry's a mack daddy in this one...a regular ladies man.
                    They probably killed off the person that made the most in the Movie...besides Harry.
                    *cough*
                    Or maybe they killed the old guy so they didn't have to replace him in the movie

Comment

Harry potter is only good in movie-form

Comment

Originally posted by assassingod
                        Harry potter is only good in movie-form
                        You mean Harry Potter is only good in BOOK-form.

Just finished the fifth one an hour or so ago, and no, it's not Hagrid who dies.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott MacVicar
                          So you all know that Hagrad dies?
                          Hagrid doesn't die, I already read it. Someone else really good does though, which sucks ass but thats ok.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew111888
                            You mean Harry Potter is only good in BOOK-form.

Just finished the fifth one an hour or so ago, and no, it's not Hagrid who dies.
                            [removed]
                            Last edited by Freddie Bingham; Mon 23 Jun '03, 9:13am.

Comment

I think you guys should all cut it with the spoiler talk.

Comment

Edit your post Josh, cuz you just ruined it for people who haven't read it

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X