Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vile
    Lol

Well, basically...A while back we had an Admin who had "issues" and he took it out on the team members. (mods, smods, amdins, etc)
    The guy was an alcoholic, and he would just randomly cuss at everyone, flame people, etc. so we finally decided to get rid of him. After that he came back, and continued to flame people, mail bomb me, and others, so the other admins got tired of it, and just like that, they decided to delete the entire database, and wipe everything out, and leave after that.
    They said it was becuase "they couldn't handle the constant spam" by the ex-admin.

During this same time, we hired one of the admins to maintin the entire forums and everything. This was the very same admin who wiped everything out. (he had been the admin for a couple of years, until this happend) Since I only worked on the main page for MegaGames at this time, I didn't have anything to do with the forums, so I didn't have a backup I could restore, so we had to start over again.

Anyway, all in the past now, and we're still going strong
    yep i saw a bit of that going on it was incredible ......

i didnt know he was an alcoholic though

Comment

We have small comunity dedicated to Runescape (an online game. Not sure if it's up your ally, but your more than welcome to check it out. (er.. just doln't go to the homepage yet.. it's still under construction.. the forums are going well though. )

www.rsinn.com/forum/

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X